Listening to a broken heart

ki4jgt

Reaction score
Anyone have any advice on how to hear your broken heart when you just can't stand to hear it anymore?

Yep, friends...especially the ones that make you laugh.

Find something that will keep you busy enough to distract you. Get a mountain bike and go for a ride on a flat dirt trail. That is my #1 distraction.

Time...but don't squander time for that's the stuff life's made of....

Get busy and immerse yourself into projects....friends....sports/activities...whatever you can come up with....

I found this to be helpful, in order to be able to hear and move on... It starts with accepting the hurt and forgiving the person who caused the hurt. Then u become free of the burden and can move on at your own pace. I know easier said than done but life starts with letting go. Then new opportunities come. I noticed many say find new friends.. but its not easy finding new friends in asl. Seems everybody is spread out. So hopefully with time and being in right place may it happen for u. :)

I go to wine events where people bring their dogs and drink beer. Let dogs play. I want to make trips visiting different pet bakeries in Chicago, WI, Indiana, and Michigan.

Back