List The Things In Your Life That.....

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
List the things in your life that makes you smile :) and then list the things in your life that makes you sad :( .....

^Angel^ said:
List the things in your life that makes you smile :) and then list the things in your life that makes you sad :( .....

Having a good paying job, a girlfriend, and all that stuff will make me smile even more, sad thing is.....life is hard and full of challenges and we have to live with that.

What makes me smile in Life is having good friends and having my boys in my life.:)

What makes me sad in life is when my family get into an agrument.:(

What makes me smile the most is being with my sweet and precious girlfriend ^Angel^ and being a family...doing things together!!

What makes me sad is the 'distance' between me and my daughters....

What makes me smile is my wonderful family! my wonderful dog ~bestfriend in the world!

What makes me sad is that I dont think I will have another chance with my guy (gunman)...bez of these damn damn damn few hearing/deafies influenced his miind against me.

I realllllllly want to revenge them sooooo bad!!!! BUT..Im not going to...Im moving on with my life...let gunman realized and see the truth...truth always comes out! Right??

It will make me biggest smile in the world if gunman shows up and work things out...

I wish he just believes in me! that is what makes me soo sad!

Roadrunner said:
What makes me smile the most is being with my sweet and precious girlfriend ^Angel^ and being a family...doing things together!!

What makes me sad is the 'distance' between me and my daughters....

hey, how do you do that? put nascar car in signature? how do I get hockey players and put in my signature??

p.s. about your distance between u and ur daughters...its not always too late...you can always make it up to them...smile!

Happy: i made alot new friends and learn new thing that will help me more skills

bad: losing someone who i love and want to be bond with

My husband, kids and friends make me happy. I am very easy to please. I'm not materialistic at all. I have very few valuable possessions. The things that matter the most to me are not "items," but instead, "gifts." It is a gift and an honor to have my family.

What makes me sad? Um...lots of things, really.

World hunger. War. Violence. Hate crimes. Abuse. Murder. Rape. Job scarcity. Homelessness. Drugs. Injustice. 9/11. George W. Bush. Dishonesty. Children who are poor and toyless. Robberies. Graffiti. Burglaries/vandalism. Prejudice. Greed. Poor health. No respect for self or in general. Poor educational systems due to lack of funding. Stupidity. Ignorance. Selfishness....

And the list goes on, but you get the gist. :)

i m sad part in my life that i kind hard to see my daughter very much. she is 6 month old.

What makes me smile is my two daughters are with me on my weeks with them.............

What makes me sad is that I dont have them full time..I get sad every other week when they are with their dad as we alternate weeks. I avoid going home early so I work LONG hours so I could just come home and go to sleep right away without realizing that the girls are not there..........

The smell of the rain makes me happy... reminds me of some great summers in the mountains.

The smell of the rain makes me sad too .... it reminds me that they are no longer.

Back