Reaction score
I saw many deaf articles....

And they listed deaf filmmakers...

but they left out many deaf filmmakers.

Especially one deaf lady who won many awards
for making her deaf film.

That is awful.

I respect those deaf people....

I don't want Gallaudet deaf filmmakers give them bad influence.

Leave those innocent deaf people alone.

Deafilmedia - Let me ask you a question, you said that I was talking about my interest about G.U - you said something bad about them, but now, you want to respect the G.U?????? WHY?

Deafilmedia - Let me ask you a question, you said that I was talking about my interest about G.U - you said something bad about them, but now, you want to respect the G.U?????? WHY?

Gallaudet never gave me any recognition.

Jane Norman, Tracy Salaway, and Grindstaff don't think
I am ABLED to do film.

Jane Norman quit the TV Department and work for Communication Department. Tracy Salaway told me she wasn't going to work
as tv professor there. Grindstaff told me he wants the tv classes to
be all cancelled. And Tracy Salaway, she gave her script "Through Deaf Eyes" to HEARING FILM DIRECTORS who work for PBS...

Jane, Tracy, and Grindstaff don't have confidence in us. But you are good enough to have your name listed on the website... that is all, nothing more.

Why they do this to us? I am not stupid. Deaf Filmmakers, wake up, don't you see what they did to you? You got your ass kick. That is why I am not a fool. You deserve better than that, not just another name added on some
blog.

That is so sad.

And another thing...

Mark Wood never went to Gallaudet...
He educated himself...
And Sorenson and Sprint gave him $180,000
to make films.

And Wayne Betts (1 semester of Gallaudet) and Chad Taylor don't have tv or film degree.. and they get $30,000 sponsorship from Hand On VRS.

And Joe Joslyn who graduated from Gallaudet with Film Degree get nothing.

What a big SLAP in the FACE that is!!!!

That is why I said Deaf people can succeed without going to Gallaudet.

And another thing...

He educated himself...
to make films.

And Wayne Betts (1 semester of Gallaudet) and Chad Taylor don't have tv or film degree.. and they get $30,000 sponsorship from Hand On VRS.

Show that to Joe then

Gallaudet is not known for filmmaking, they are known for liberal arts, deaf studies and ASL.

Good filmmakers don't need a degree, they just need a uncanny knack for making awesome films. Look at Quentin Tarantino. He never went to a film school, he simply watched a ton of movies while working at a video store. Robert Rodriguez got famous from making El Mariachi, which cost him $5000 to make, and now he is a big shot in Hollywood.

Gallaudet is not known for filmmaking, they are known for liberal arts, deaf studies and ASL.

Good filmmakers don't need a degree, they just need a uncanny knack for making awesome films. Look at Quentin Tarantino. He never went to a film school, he simply watched a ton of movies while working at a video store. Robert Rodriguez got famous from making El Mariachi, which cost him $5000 to make, and now he is a big shot in Hollywood.

$7,000 actually, I had my own research on him for my assignment, and I know also I am not going to do some studies on media at G.U, I have different interests on the other courses. But good information, Doctor.

Yeah you don't really need skills....
I can write my scripts and get an experience writers to look at my
scripts and tell me their opinion.

Quentin Tarantino's scripts are awful.... cause he can't really read.
His movies are really weird....

Even if you think I am stupid and don't have talent and don't think
I write good script, I can still be a good filmmaker.

All I need is to get some people to act in my film and there ya go.

How does showing us a list of names make it bad?

Maybe, you don't even have any names.

Gallaudet never gave me any recognition.

Jane Norman, Tracy Salaway, and Grindstaff don't think
I am ABLED to do film.

Jane Norman quit the TV Department and work for Communication Department. Tracy Salaway told me she wasn't going to work
as tv professor there. Grindstaff told me he wants the tv classes to
be all cancelled. And Tracy Salaway, she gave her script "Through Deaf Eyes" to HEARING FILM DIRECTORS who work for PBS...

Jane, Tracy, and Grindstaff don't have confidence in us. But you are good enough to have your name listed on the website... that is all, nothing more.

Why they do this to us? I am not stupid. Deaf Filmmakers, wake up, don't you see what they did to you? You got your ass kick. That is why I am not a fool. You deserve better than that, not just another name added on some
blog.

That is so sad.

Jane and Freda went school with me.. so shaddup... respect them..... Freda lives not far from me right now....

And another thing...

He educated himself...
to make films.

Oh boy youre jealous of their successes..... they worked hard for it.... if you want to be successful...WORK HARD... STOP WHINING....

Mark Wood told me to go back to film school
when he never went to film school in his life.

Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Mark Wood told me to go back to film school
when he never went to film school in his life.

Tsk Tsk Tsk.
Just because he told you to go back to film school doesn't mean he has to go to film school. He's simply trying to get you to not give up.

Back