List all known games for PS2, xbox and GCN with either CC or subtitles

I'm happy to report Goldeneye: Rogue Agent (GC, Xbox, PS2) has subtitles included.

i realize halo 2 is not on our lists with subtitles in here... well yes HALO 2 has subtitles. i m glad to read those.

Resident Evil 4 is already out for the GameCube and I haven't tried it out yet...if any of you tried that game, PLEASE tell me it has subtitles...

deafclimber said:
i realize halo 2 is not on our lists with subtitles in here... well yes HALO 2 has subtitles. i m glad to read those.

not really, there's only subtitle in cinametic scenes, not in-game.
man, when i first played this, i went right to the option and 'lo! a subtitle!!!
i was real excited, and watched the first cinametic with subtitle in bliss, but then i got really disappointed that when i got in game, playing master chief, the sergerant in the first level spoke without subtitle... man. its like being punched in the face after thinking its fully subbed...

probably ya should include a list of cinematic subbed games and a list of cinematic and in-game subbed games. just an idea.

heres a list of games i've played that has subs (cinematic and in-game)
(all of em xbox since i only own xbox, but some of these games available for other consoles do include exactly same subtitle as xbox, of course.)
silent hill 2
silent hill 4: the silent room
the suffering
star wars republic commando (yes, in-game sub included, unlike halo 2)
fatal frame
x-men legends
ninja gaiden (great game)
deus ex: invisible war (BEST in-game sub ive ever seen, ya'll even read *groaning* or *screaming* or whatever whenever an enemy gets shot and groans or screams and other stuff.)
max payne 2: the fall of max payne
beyond good & evil
hunter: the reckoning redeemer (i think)
freedom fighters
otogi
metal gear solid 2: substance
shenmue 2
and all of rpg games (fable, the bard's tale, kotor, etc.)

and ill be playing brother in arms xbox game tonight so i'll know whether its subbed or not.

haha, im a gaming freak nerd. well im borne to game, and ill die as a gamer...

Steel said:
Resident Evil 4 is already out for the GameCube and I haven't tried it out yet...if any of you tried that game, PLEASE tell me it has subtitles...

i doubt it 'cause all of re series never had it. plus subtitle doesnt exist in capcom's house.. does it? (like dino crisis series, they dont have it. and probably all of other capcom games?)
sorry to disappoint.

it's okay...I've already played RE4 and it does have some subtitles in some parts...

subtitles will only show when you are using a video-input walkie talkie with a person.
(sort of like CodeC communication in Metal Gear Solid series)

but during cutscenes and other parts, no subtitles is shown. *sigh*

Capcom is SO damn cheap about the subtitles. - -;;;

but at least I've heard that Devil May Cry 3 has subtitles...

ya, forgot bout devil may cry series and omsihua series, they do have subtitle.
just tried Project: snowblind, it has substitle, everything, cinematic and ingame. the game's ok, tho.

Potman09 said:
brothers in arms...
cinemitic and in-game:
subtitle!!

great game.

(xbox)

WTF?! I looked thru the instruction manual for Brothers-in-Arms for subtitles and there were none making me assume there were no subtitles before I would buy a copy.

Now thanks for the info, potman. I might pick it up for the PC by then instead of the xbox :)

Banjo said:
Oh, I really hated that game because I understood nothing at the time.

Probably because it didn't have subtitles.

All Myst games have subtitles. You need to go to menu options and u can click for English subtitles. Myst IV: Revelations used to have Dutch subtitles until fianlly UBISOFT finally have a new patch that can give you English subtitles for that PC game. Game is very complicating and you need a good mind to solve the puzzle!

GTA: San Andreas has subtitles through the whole storyline without something missing! You should be happy to hear this..

Finally, Destory All Humans! has subtitle, but u will have hard to read while white background. But i can read it well and not bad at all. Its also fun to play around and roaming! If u play one mission- yes, it too big for u and walk, fly around and fun! =)

Deathpit said:
I'm happy to report Goldeneye: Rogue Agent (GC, Xbox, PS2) has subtitles included.
Deathpit, I must admit you that this game doesn't have subtitle itself... I currently playing this [xbox] game. :)

the Punisher has subitiles *CC* I read it very clearly look like cartoon book.. :)

FYI: its too much actions as anythings than just shooters.. this game look like movie.. I encourage you pick it up at anystore nearly your location.. :D

Haunting Ground and Crimson Tears exclusiveliy for Playstation 2 by Capcom has some subtitles.

Haunting Ground has subtitles during cutscenes so that's very good but as for Crimson Tears, it doesn't show subtitles during cutscenes but during gameplay where you talk to other characters and other stuff like that.

Vietcong, and Kingdom under fires have fully subitiles. But warn: vietcong has alot of cusses.

in my disppointment that Shadow ops: red mercury has half subitiles.. Geez .. I wish this game has fully subitiles instead of half.... Even though, Shadow ops is damn good and tough games I had enjoyed.. it is DEATHMATCH!

Back