Lioness in zoo kills man who invoked God

B

Buckdodgers

KIEV (Reuters) - A man shouting that God would keep him safe was mauled to death by a lioness in Kiev zoo after he crept into the animal's enclosure, a zoo official said on Monday.

"The man shouted 'God will save me, if he exists', lowered himself by a rope into the enclosure, took his shoes off and went up to the lions," the official said.

"A lioness went straight for him, knocked him down and severed his carotid artery."

The incident, Sunday evening when the zoo was packed with visitors, was the first of its kind at the attraction. Lions and tigers are kept in an "animal island" protected by thick concrete blocks.

Lioness in zoo kills man who invoked God

I cant stop laughing on this.I know it isnt funny that a man died.But why would anyone face the lions to prove if GOD exists.

The KJV Holy Bible says " Do not tempt the Lord thy God. "

Very sad that some people believe God's against the use of common sense, and that some will see this person's actions as evidence against His existence. :(

Rose Immortal said:
Very sad that some people believe God's against the use of common sense, and that some will see this person's actions as evidence against His existence. :(

Yes, RoseImmortal Here is the Biblical Verse .....

Luke 4:12 (King James Version)

And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

then notice the very next verse 13

Luke 4:13 (King James Version)

And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 4:12-13;&version=9;

darwin_beard.gif

Heath said:
The KJV Holy Bible says " Do not tempt the Lord thy God. "

Thats why the whole "GOD" business is a farce. Were all humans advanced from the apes.

Richard

I believe that's Darwin.

I also believe in God. A'course, I also know lions are kept in cages for a reason LOL

man what an idiot! lol

pity he got killed though *smh*

It's sad to see something like that happen. At the same time, That man obviously seem not to have the common sense and tried to prove God's existing. Well look where it got him. I mean if I was in that man's shoe trying to prove God exist, there has to be another way otherwise instead of facing a lioness!

But of course I don't do that since I also do believe in God as well.

Nesmuth said:
Thats why the whole "GOD" business is a farce. Were all humans advanced from the apes.

Richard

This doesn't prove or disprove God. It only proves or disproves the validity of common sense. This world has certain laws and principles behind its design, and besides the moral ones there are also scientific ones, and I think we're expected to learn about BOTH and act in a reasonable manner.

In other words, believing in God doesn't mean that one should ignore science or discount it.

*gasps*

This is proof that God doesn't exist or that God doesn't care about us! :eek:

so the guy says 'God will save me, if he exists',and quite simply he wasnt saved.
if you have faith then you wouldnt accept any "proof" that he didnt exist anyway, right!!!!!thats what faith is.
but if you have a scientific mind then the only "proof" would come from the results of a scientific experiment and God cant be experimented on therfore a good scientist would never accept that God exists..no experiment = no "proof".
i have a scientific mind.YOUR faith, YOUR God and beliefs are very personal things.some people will believe anything,there are still plenty of flat earthers all over the globe.The overall average IQ of russians is now a few points higher though, do you think he was suprised as the lion was ripping his throat out??....do you all mind if i really stir things up........"intelligent design" is NOT a scientific theory its a belief and does NOT belong in a school science class, it belongs in religious class.
lions 1 christians 0 , its always been that way.....go darwin

Back