Linux or Window Server/Host

Which one you prefer, Linux or Window Server/Host?

• Total voters
not surprising. bing.com (or live.com) is not made by Microsoft. It's acquired by Microsoft. It's very expensive and difficult to change bing.com's original design.

Really? Why Microsoft create the AD about get the PC laptop because it's cheap than Apple.

Explain this why they use Macbook?

29uw2zp.jpg

Really? Why Microsoft create the AD about get the PC laptop because it's cheap than Apple.

Explain this why they use Macbook?

29uw2zp.jpg

nothing related to bing.com and you'll have to ask them that, not me.

Yes, I have Ubuntu and I actually like it a lot.

As for requiring 14 exams to become ceritfied, if you want to be certified, you have to PROVE your competency, through experience or education or both. MS sets standards on HOW well educated a person must be when it comes to dealing with Windows.

Remember, those certifications may not mean much if companies are NOT asking for them but a lot of companies do ask for them and pay more for MSCE engineers.

I have MSCE certified and I work as network engineer. I noticed that MSCE seem fade soon. I do run many linux servers and one window that exchange server but some companies prefer linux for mail server. LINUX is the best server than others.. trust me :)

my servers has been switched to linux from windows.

Old thread I see, but I would also say Linux due to its affordability, efficiency, security and compatibility.

There's a reason why Linux accounts for the vast majority of the web hosting servers out there and it has to be pointed out that it was all done with next to no marketing! That says a lot imo. If Microsoft really thought that they had a strong contender, they would invest a lot more into marketing their server platforms.

Back