Links to the Deaf Community

Jaxim72

Reaction score
Heya all...I was just curious about something. Ive been using Google quite heavily the last few days, and I havent really come up with all that much with what Im looking for. Maybe im not looking hard enough? But what I wanted to know is if any of you have some really cool links to some websites geared towards the Deaf Community.

Ive also been looking into the Personals for the Deaf, there's a few good ones out there, such as Deafs.com and such. But it seems like every single one of them have some kind of feature where you can only do so much and then you gotta pay so much money a month to get the full bonus of that website. Is there ANY Dating sites for Deaf people that is 100% free and is quite popular within the Deaf Community?

since you are from Maine, here are some links: Bureau of Rehabilitation Services: Division for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (<------ I can't believe they have ID for deaf people???)

Hehe Yeah, once again it just proves Maine is behind the times. I dont have one, and I definetly dont want to get one. If people want to know if Im deaf or hard of hearing, ill just tell them " Hey! Im hard of hearing! Speak up! " .. im not going to wave a card in front of their noses. One of the things that kind of rubs me the wrong way....

Try a different search engine such as bing, dogpile or cuil. google isn't the all powering. I like cuil because they don't keep a record of what you've searched for; ever notice adds everywhere that seem to be geared toward what you've been viewing?

Oh, sweet! Thank you very much! Every one of the one's ive checked out, except one so far, you have to pay, especially irritating if someone is sending you mail and you cant respond. grrrrr.... lol

Back