Lindsay Lohan Guest Star In...

Weirdo

Reaction score
That 70's Show tonight at 8pm (7pm CT) on Fox.

"Mother's Little Helper."

lindsaywilmer250230.jpg

710teaser.jpg

I am so gonna watch it tonight!

I missed it! What happened? What was she playing? I think they are so adorable together. I want them to marry and have children forever and ever and ever! LOL, I think they are so cute together. He seems like a man of great respect to this lady :).

I think it was ok. I saw it. It was ok. Yeah, they're cute together. I know they've been together for maybe a long time before the world knows about them.

I was like "the 70's show' is back????!!! But realized this tread is old!!! Should had made new tread so I wouldn't be confusing. But I didnt know Lindsay was on that show?

Yeah I heard she was arrested but servre a jail time? I have no idea.

I was like "the 70's show' is back????!!! But realized this tread is old!!! Should had made new tread so I wouldn't be confusing. But I didnt know Lindsay was on that show?

Yeah I heard she was arrested but servre a jail time? I have no idea.

no she was jailed and then release today. Have to face court next month.
Might not get the Felony, depend on how good her lawyer is.

Yep she has an arrest by police officer again!!! LOL

she must doing it for Paris Hilton since they're good friend.

She prolly trying to get big attention like Paris got.

why need more attention? Cameron Diaz didn't do drugs and go to jail to get an attention. Cameron Diaz didn't do that much acting in movies...
but she gets attention anyway, just being a good citizen.
She can't act and she can't sing and she isn't that pretty.

So why Hilton and Lindsay act this way? Why can't they be like Cameron Diaz and some other actresses who don't do drugs and don't get in trouble?

Look at Kirsten Dunst who played in Spiderman, good career... always stay out of trouble.

Katie Holmes, sweet girl.

why need more attention? Cameron Diaz didn't do drugs and go to jail to get an attention. Cameron Diaz didn't do that much acting in movies...
but she gets attention anyway, just being a good citizen.
She can't act and she can't sing and she isn't that pretty.

So why Hilton and Lindsay act this way? Why can't they be like Cameron Diaz and some other actresses who don't do drugs and don't get in trouble?

Look at Kirsten Dunst who played in Spiderman, good career... always stay out of trouble.

Katie Holmes, sweet girl.

Lindsay might felt she is not a superstar as Diaz. Must be it to the reason why she is doing this?

I think Lindsay nipple shot while back ruined her stardome. It spreaded on the net and I saw it and eww lol. Sorry Lindsay.

Lindsay might felt she is not a superstar as Diaz. Must be it to the reason why she is doing this?

I think Lindsay nipple shot while back ruined her stardome. It spreaded on the net and I saw it and eww lol. Sorry Lindsay.

I tried to find her nipples, are they sagging?

{Mod's Note: Removed a photo that contains nudity. I'd prefer for this thread to stay on this forum instead of moving it to the Penisarium. :ty:}

What is wrong with this?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was a fan of Lindsay until that nipple shot. yuck. Now I like Jesscia Biel. She's hot & open mind but not one of the sweet girls. Paris Hilton is hot as well. I dont care if she is trouble and party head but still she is awesome to watch. I got her movie "House of Wax" blu ray disc. Good horror movie and Paris is hot in that movie OW!! (My fiance just slapped me)

i don't know men can find either lindsay or paris ,and even nicole remotely attractive. Their way to thin , and look like walking zombie drug addicts. It's disgusting. Bad taste i guess....

If iwas a guy i'd rather find a girl with meat on her bones attractive then any of those three.

Back