like minds/murderous intent : has anyone seen it?

bruisedhalo

Reaction score
anyone see this movie it's a british film in the states it's called muderous intent? i'm not really into horror or thriller movies much but this movie is fantastic. it's a psychogical thriller toni colette plays the psychologist. i don't know if you ever heard of gesalt it's where two people can communicate with each other through their minds without ever speaking. some scenes are alittle bit graphic especially this one after murder scene. but nonetheless it's creepy,disturbingly amazing. nigel believes he's the spade (spear) and he believes alex is the jack which connects them to each other. it's one movie you'd have to watch twice to understand if you didn't get it the first time cause there a lot of history behind the card metaphor nigel explains to alex.

if you're looking for a good thriller watch this movie.

i don't know if you ever heard of gesalt it's where two people can communicate with each other through their minds without ever speaking.

I'll look for the DVD. I think the mind-to-mind link you're looking for is telepathy.

Gestalt is a psychological term meaning the whole is greater or has more value than the mere sum of individual parts. Gestalt psychology supposes the mind responds on the basis of all its remembered experiences rather than just a present isolated stimulus.

Sounds like a mental thriller, one of my favorites.

maybe i'm explaining it wrong cause alex does say in movie what you said about gestalt.

I'll look for the DVD. I think the mind-to-mind link you're looking for is telepathy.

Gestalt is a psychological term meaning the whole is greater or has more value than the mere sum of individual parts. Gestalt psychology supposes the mind responds on the basis of all its remembered experiences rather than just a present isolated stimulus.

Sounds like a mental thriller, one of my favorites.
I will probably do the same. :)

i still don't understand what alex means why "nigel's death was an unessary means to an end" if you guys watch it and come up with a theory let me know.

Back