Lighthouse, I am calling you out...

posts from hell

Reaction score

I am looking at your avatar and I see two horses, an old man, a fungii complex, ribbons, grass, cinnamon rolls, fuzzy pink thongs, and whatyourmacallit...

Now I have to ask, what is your avatar of?

I like taking weird pictures when I go out for a walk in the woods. mushrooms, fungi, etc.

I am looking at your avatar and I see two horses, an old man, a fungii complex, ribbons, grass, cinnamon rolls, fuzzy pink thongs, and whatyourmacallit..

YAY, I knew the pink fuzzy thong would reach stardom!!

It's all thanks to your warped mind :eek3:

((high fives))

:dance::D I do experimental photography sometimes. It's one of my hobbies. I play around with my Nikon Coolpix camera and even photoshop it for effects. And it's cool. I would love to get a pro camera, but they are very pricey, so the Nikon Coolpix will do until I can afford a pro camera.

I like taking pictures of my pets. Taking pictures of pets is physically demanding, since they will not be still for long. I'm very exhausted after a pet photography session with my dog and 3 cats. :zzz:

Total shutterbug here. I actually sold four of my scapes recently. I do landscapes and nature. Eventually I want to upgrade my gear, it's more at amateur level now (my "big daddy" lens is too slow for me but it's one heck of a zoom). I had to do digital because I couldn't afford the amount of film and developing required. Right now I'm all Olympus. I love their gear and they started from scratch as opposed to converting film to digital. The 4/3's standards are awesome. I can use old Minolta lenses and everything. :giggle:

Total shutterbug here. I actually sold four of my scapes recently. I do landscapes and nature. Eventually I want to upgrade my gear, it's more at amateur level now (my "big daddy" lens is too slow for me but it's one heck of a zoom). I had to do digital because I couldn't afford the amount of film and developing required. Right now I'm all Olympus. I love their gear and they started from scratch as opposed to converting film to digital. The 4/3's standards are awesome. I can use old Minolta lenses and everything. :giggle:
Except for my old Minolta lens. :giggle:

Speaking of updating....

I bought a Nikon D90 with a f3.8 18-105 zoom lens for $668 from Swoopo.com back in October 09. Added a Tokina f2.4 16-28 Wide Angle Zoom and a f3.8 80-400 Zoom for Christmas. Been Experimenting with the lens. Love the f2.4 for low light shots. Next christmas I'm thinking of a mid zoom around 20-200 but f2.4.
Thinking of taking classes through New York institution of Photography.

I bought a Nikon D90 with a f3.8 18-105 zoom lens for $668 from Swoopo.com back in October 09. Added a Tokina f2.4 16-28 Wide Angle Zoom and a f3.8 80-400 Zoom for Christmas. Been Experimenting with the lens. Love the f2.4 for low light shots. Next christmas I'm thinking of a mid zoom around 20-200 but f2.4.
Thinking of taking classes through New York institution of Photography.

looks like a good setup.

Back