Life Sucks, what's new for you?

InfamousMacBook

Reaction score
My life sucks. I keep making mistakes. I just feel like maybe hearing about others problems so I can see life goes on and I will heal. I will right?

I'm sorry that your life is not going well now. I hope things will improve for you soon. We all make mistakes. It's important to learn from them in order to avoid repeating them.

I've messed up everything on my relationships, education, and even family relationships. I've made plenty of bad choices that I'm still trying to fix. I'd do anything to take a big step back in time and redo everything, but I'm still dealing with the consequences of my choices. That bad enough for you? :lol:

On the bright side, I believe that you learn from your mistakes, not from success. That will take you far in life. Don't worry about it too much, learn from it and move forward with more wisdom. It does take time to heal, but it's best not to linger on the past.

I hear sorry you happened! me too I hope be your difficult relationship!

Thank you guys. You all are so very kind. I hope I can be happy again. I like someone from AllDeaf but, he isn't able to like me back because of my past.

Thank you guys. You all are so very kind. I hope I can be happy again. I like someone from AllDeaf but, he isn't able to like me back because of my past.

I know exactly how you feel. Encountered the same thing. :( Hopefully, he'll give you a chance.

I spent WAY too much money this month and now I don't think I will have enough to pay for the things I need. *facepalm*

Seriously.. WTF?

aw you make me feel like a dejected wallaby :(

nothing-more-heartbreaking-than-a-dejected-wallaby.gif

Well...whenever my life is not all roses...I take a look at my license plate on my car, "Ain't Life A Bitch"....(sometimes)....grab my doggie and take a long ride to the Beach.

Well...whenever my life is not all roses...I take a look at my license plate on my car, "Ain't Life A Bitch"....(sometimes)....grab my doggie and take a long ride to the Beach.

I wish I lived near a beach. About 5 hours away really. My boss thinks she is having contractions so I may be called in the night to come watch her older son who is 3 years old while she goes and has the baby. I am so excited. I want a newbie baby to watch and hold!

I know! I expect to you good wisdom honest and truth!if you suppose hold past bio long time! how long relationship?

Everyone has a past...if someone doesn't, then that person hasn't lived long enough or is lying about not having one.

If that person won't accept your past issues, then maybe he isn't worth the trouble? I hope things improve for you. Good luck.

(And Go Macbooks!!!)

that is difficult past hard not easy life cause change fight to future new change 2012
you wish be focus future change strong! predict happened!

I am 34 and I can remember at least 30 years where I didn't have dates for 4th of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Easter and so on. I didn't experience much of the dating world. My life sucks. Now I have a girlfriend and sometimes I wonder if she wants a relationship with me. I feel crushed sometimes.

Back