Licensed Marriage Counselor

Magnix

Reaction score
Where do I find a free licensed marriage counselor for a friend of mine who has a marriage problem that they can videophone each other rather than meeting in person unless they live nearby.

Thanks!

I dunno about licensed marriage counselor but I do know a counselor (not free) who can do counseling through videophone. I have counseling with him, dealing with my personal issues each week through videophone.

I dunno about licensed marriage counselor but I do know a counselor (not free) who can do counseling through videophone. I have counseling with him, dealing with my personal issues each week through videophone.

Ok, thats fine whether they are licensed or not. Is your counselor expensive? Whats the rate?

Thanks and appreciate it!

Try the United Way first. Then, try county services. My state has a number to get information about social services like free clinics. The staff member I spoke with for my county was kind and very helpful. You just need to access someone who can point you in the right direction. I don't know if video phone counseling is available but you can ask. Good luck!

I have never heard of a free licensed marriage counseling like this. It is only for chat and also make an appointment or asked for information, not private conversation between the interpreter on the videophone and you via the marriage counselor. It is better for your friend to just go to the marriage counselor in person if they have problems with marriage issues that need to be work out. If you can not afford a marriage counselor, then the solution might be with the social services or go to the Pastor or Priest to have a talk about their problems, it is free. If you want to have an interpreter in the office, then ask for an interpreter with the marriage counselor or social services or the religious clergy (Pastor or Priest). They will be able to provide an interpreter for your friend and spouse. Hope that help. :hmm:

Back