LGT Movie u saw....

yagazn

Reaction score
My BF and I watched movie last night called "Pedro" based on a true story about Pedro living with HIV/AIDS from MTV: The Real World 1994 in San Francisco. (BTW, no CC...My BF explained everything what they say for me)

Real Life of Pedro
real-world-pedro-zamora.jpg
I remember watched that MTV Real World Show. He's kinda cute :)

I watched several LGT movie (Ask me or Have you seen this LGT movie " _________"?)

What LGT Movie u saw?

I've seen Gravitation (a gay anime), Backbroke Mountain, Boys Don't Cry, TransAmerica, Queers as Folks, and I can't remember more.

As far, they are good :)

Most recent - "Milk" with my folks. Want to see "TransAmerica". Prior to that was awesome "Trembling Before God" - movie local LGBT group I am sometimes involved in showed, "Trembling..." documentary about GLBLTQ Orthodox Jews - very wow! I highly recommend!
Saw and liked "Brokeback Mountain" <also seen w/parents>, "Boys Don't Cry" and "Queer as Folk". I remember seeing classic "Torchlight Trilogy"way back in college.

Have you seen this lesbian movie?
Fire (1996)

Yep, I have watched "Fire", "Milk", "Boy Culture", "Boys Don't Cry", "TransAmerica", "Monster" with Charlize Theron, "Latter Day" and "Beefcake".

I will post if I see another movie :)

Have you seen this lesbian movie?
Fire (1996)

Yep, I have watched "Fire", "Milk", "Boy Culture", "Boys Don't Cry", "TransAmerica", "Monster" with Charlize Theron, "Latter Day" and "Beefcake".

I will post if I see another movie :)

I've seen the "Latter Day" too, and I forgot to add, "Not another gay movie!".

I've seen the "Latter Day" too, and I forgot to add, "Not another gay movie!".

I saw that one too "Not another gay movie" and "Another gay movie sequel: Gays have Gone Wild"...It's funny :lol:

I have seen Boys Don't Cry, Monster, Prayers for Bobby, and there's another I've seen but I can't think of the name of it.

Have you seen "Yossi ve Jagger"? It's an Israeli movie about gay in the military. Also "Walk on Water," and "Bubble"? These are also Israeli movies dealing with homosexual themes. I have also seen quite a lot of films of LGBT genre so it would be crazy to name them all here. One Russian movie comes to mind: "Ya lyublyu tebya" (You I Love). I kind of like it, but it's a bit corny.

Prayers for Bobby
I think its amazing that there's now a Lifetime movie of the week about something like this! Just goes to show how far things have moved on. I think in 10-15 years even a lot of mild homophobia will be seen only in KKK- type (extreme right wing) circles
Anyone seen " But I'm A Cheerleader?" GREAT movie and the lovemaking scene is the best!

The only ones I have seen are Brokeback Montain, Gravitation, and QAF. I LOVED Gravitation... the storyline is GREAT!!! just the ages are a bit off...

A couple days ago, I watched the "Bound" movie with Jennifer Tilly.

Ooh, just to agree with previous posts... Gravitation was awesome. There are some other good animated ones like Yami no Matsuei and Gakuen Heaven.

Also, you forgot some of the saddest and some funny ones... Gia (Angelina Jolie), Philadelphia (Tom Hanks), The Birdcage (with Robin Williams), To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything (Wesley Snipes and Patrick Swayze), Bid Eden, and Bent...

"Soldier's girl" true story movie.
and "Hate Crime" movie.

Peace

I've seen Brokeback Mountain, Latter Days, Bully, QAF, Edge of Seventeen, Eating Out (the 1st one), Trick, To Wong Foo (with Patrick Swayze), And The Band Played On, Angels In America, Yossi & Jagger, Y Tu Mama Tambien, All Over The Guy, Velvet Goldmine, Gods & Monsters, Birdcage, Steam, Beautiful Thing, For a Lost Soldier, Maurice, Dante's Cove Season 1, Like It is, Blue Citrus Hearts (this was confusing the 1st time I saw it. Had to watch it 3 times before I understood it.), Camp, Criminal Lovers, The Laramie Project, The Mudge Boy, Mysterious Skin, and Total Eclipse. There are more but these are the ones I can remember on the top of my head.

Wow! I didn't realize how many movies I've seen until I did this list. LOL

Eating Out & Eating Out 2.

I was curious what this film was all about but it's like American Pie. It was cool. I enjoyed the second one way better.

lost and delerious
but im a cheerleader
i cant think straight
loving annabelle
imagine me and you
the gymnast
D.E.B.S
between two woman

these are just a few good lesbian movies

Back