lg env full keyboard

johnt500

Reaction score
Anybody use that lg full keyboard phone from verizon? Im looking which is best to communicate for me thru im aol thru relay service use ip relay and i711. So that phone or the blackberry?

i am not sure about lg env that allows the third party applications like Instant messenger program. you can purchase third party applications if your mobile's o/s are windows mobile 5 , palm o/s, blackberry, or symbian.

The En-V has AIM on it... but as for the relay applications, I have no idea.

I just asked a friend of mine who has the En-V, and she says there are no Relay applications through the "Get It Now" download catalog, so I don't know. You could always ask Verizon about it, but for sure there is AIM on the en-v.

The En-V has AIM on it... but as for the relay applications, I have no idea.

I just asked a friend of mine who has the En-V, and she says there are no Relay applications through the "Get It Now" download catalog, so I don't know. You could always ask Verizon about it, but for sure there is AIM on the en-v.

yes those latest mobiles come with AIM or YIM but they are sent through SMS, not through internet. that is why we prefer third party IM programs on mobiles because they can be used through internet, not SMS.

Back