Lexington School for the Deaf

x10oT

Reaction score
I attend to Lexington School for the Deaf in Jackson Heights, Queens, New York City, NY. I want to know what ya'll think abt that school.. and also I want to know what ya hear a rumors, story or news abt Lexington School for the Deaf.

I attend to Lexington School for the Deaf in Jackson Heights, Queens, New York City, NY. I want to know what ya'll think abt that school.. and also I want to know what ya hear a rumors, story or news abt Lexington School for the Deaf.

A friend of mine works there. He apparently enjoys it very much. :) Let us know, how do you like your new school so far?

I was 10 years old, enter Lexington School for the Deaf. I grew up in the school. I learned well. I graduate in 1996 from Lex. Now I knew my friends, but I miss them.

I knew Lexington School for the Deaf for long time. I have alot of friends graduated from there. My old school and Lexington always have sport rival for years!!! but it was challanged!!! Also have few friends work there too. They like it.

I was student at lex long time ago. It was oral school thats why sign language was banned. It is now allow sign language (finally!!). I did not graduate from lex but graduated in Texas.

I have no idea if lex is good for deaf students today but I know five deaf schools are good for deaf that Maryland, Indiana, California, Texas and Model.

Most enrolled to Gallaudet.

If you have goal to college in the future, you should ask your lex teacher or counselor either :)

Back