Letting you know I am okay

Bebonang

Reaction score
:wave: I am happy that I got here in Santa Fe, New Mexico last month (September 8th). I am now living with my sister and her husband and preparing to move in the cottage next to their house. It takes a while to adjust or to adapt to New Mexico environment because I had been living in Ontario, Canada for over 18 years.

I drove my car all the way from Saulte Ste. Marie, Ontario to Santa Fe. It took me about three days or four days to get there.

I am using their computer as my computer got shut down on my Window XP and I could not get on Facebook yet. I will have to buy new computer soon and put Window 7 or 8. Microsoft has change with old Windows so I guess we need new Window 7 or 8 now. No more old Windows. I miss my old friends on Facebook and here on AllDeaf forum. Just to let you know I am okay and doing fine here. Just be patient with me on getting a new computer someday soon. I will be coming to AllDeaf forum every once in a while or whenever I need to come in to make comment here when I am using their computer. Just want to say hi to all of you. :wave: :cool2:

Hi Bebonang!:wave:

Wow what a huge drive! I'm glad you made it ok, and I hope you like it in the cottage:)

Its great that you had a safe trip! Way back when....my French-speaking family were around Sault Ste Marie before breaking off and settling in Minnesota around 1860! I would love to visit that area. Can you tell me anything about it?

Welcome back to the USA!

Hi, there! Glad you got there safely. Your friends miss you too, so hope you get a new computer and back to Facebook soon.

Its great that you had a safe trip! Way back when....my French-speaking family were around Sault Ste Marie before breaking off and settling in Minnesota around 1860! I would love to visit that area. Can you tell me anything about it?

Welcome back to the USA!

I don't know much about Saulte Ste Marie but it is both connected between Ontario, Canada and Michigan, USA. This is the only way to go over the border from my former home island to the city of Saulte Ste Marie. I had previsously visit only on the Canadian side tour and enjoy the sights which is not that bad but not that great either. I had great access going over the border better than have to travel all the way to Thunder Bay. So Saulte Ste. Marie is shorter way to get across anyway. :cool2:

Edit: Thank you for welcoming me back to U.S.A. I am happy to be back with my family. :hug:

Hi, there! Glad you got there safely. Your friends miss you too, so hope you get a new computer and back to Facebook soon.

Hi, Botti

I am happy that you read my message here. Yes, I miss you and our friends so much and hope to get a new computer soon and yes, I need to be back on Facebook. I was very disappointed that my computer was crashed by Microsoft as Window XP is no longer in service or in used anymore. The computer guy in Canada told me that Window XP will last few months more, I think. I don't know why my old Window is not accepted anymore. That made me sad. Just hang it there and use AllDeaf here so that we can try to communicate. Looking forward to keeping in touch with you more here and there. :cuddle: :hug:

Hi, Botti

I am happy that you read my message here. Yes, I miss you and our friends so much and hope to get a new computer soon and yes, I need to be back on Facebook. I was very disappointed that my computer was crashed by Microsoft as Window XP is no longer in service or in used anymore. The computer guy in Canada told me that Window XP will last few months more, I think. I don't know why my old Window is not accepted anymore. That made me sad. Just hang it there and use AllDeaf here so that we can try to communicate. Looking forward to keeping in touch with you more here and there. :cuddle: :hug:

Get someone else to look at that computer before you go to the expense, etc. of making the change to a new one. I think I am just one of many that is still using Windows XP with not problems. One thought is to post how it is acting and what you have been told to the computer section here at AD.

Hey welcome back and welcome back to USA. I'm glad your trip went well. I hope you are adjusting ok with new home all over again and with family.

Me too I hate using new technology that I have to learn again. I use window 8 and it's confusing. Ha :confused: :D

:wave:

Thanks for checking in with us. You've been a busy person making such a big move. Welcome back. :)

Miss you lady! Glad to see that you are doing well! I had been thinking of you. Take your time to get everything settled in! Hugs

Hello I glad of you welcome to Alldeaf back. I see you long times cheer you warm.

I glad of you warm I didn't see you long times :) I am happy to you cheer!! wish be you warm cheer :)))))))) everyone knew you fan great patient happy! exciting to you see you hugs!

Welcome back!

I agree that you should have someone look at your PC before you get a new one. I still use XP and have no problems. It's true that Microsoft will no longer support it, but that doesn't mean it just automatically stops working.

:hug: Bebonang!! I'm happy to see you and did wonder about you!
Glad you ok and made such a long drive all that way...my mom and some family friends did go to Saulte Ste Marie many years ago and we went on what was called the "Snow Train". It was amazing and beautiful.
But am Santa Fe is very different than there or where you used to live. I never been in Santa Fe but heard it is also very beautiful and that there are may artisans and craftspeople there at times.

I'm happy that you are happy too. May you be well and walk a good path:hug:

Wirelessly posted

Hello, glad you are ok :) Enjoy your new life in NM.

Thank you, everyone, for such a warm welcome for me to be back with you and AllDeaf forum. I am very happy. :grouphug:

seriously? my dad found another windows XP for me after he messed up the hard drive on my computer from a guy that I went to school with (yes, I love having cheap parents! and if you guessed, HE'S AN AMERICAN PICKER!!!!!!!!!)

Very long trip glad it all went well and congrats on the move hope everything goes smoothly for you on this new chapter :D

Back