Letter for the Deaf Adventists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outsider

Reaction score
Sharing letter for those who are the Adventists; the truth behind

the 27 fundamental beliefs. Letter written by Brethren Pouliot

Baptize by the organization denomination Seventh-day Adventist and once follow and believe their doctrines. I (Philip Robert Pouliot) no longer practice the Adventism fundamental beliefs. Base on their 27 Adventists fundamental beliefs; I’ve learned and understood that Adventists accepted all 27 fundamental beliefs, which was taught by Ellen G. White and William Miller movement. I do not agree all but some of their 27 fundamental beliefs. Adventism denomination was started in organization back in the late 19th century while many supporter believe what Ellen G. White had state about Seventh-day Adventism are the remnant of God people.

I no longer agree on how Ellen claimed that Adventists are the remnant of God people (church). Since I have found numbers of certain doctrines that Adventism practice aren’t entirely true by what the Holy Scriptures teaches.

Base on Gift of Prophecy fundamental beliefs number 18, Adventists has believes Ellen G. White is their prophet from God and their identifying mark of the remnant God church. Adventists had mark this so-called from two books in the Holy Scriptures. One is in the Holy Book of Joel chapter two, verses 28, 29 and Acts chapter two verses 14 and 21. They believe that Ellen G. White had this gift of prophecy, which was manifested in her life and work under by God message as their identifying mark of the remnant God church. They claimed by her of visions, writings and her miracles experience which came from God power.

First of all, every one should of notice one and the only lesson about William Miller movement. How his announcement fail twice about Jesus Christ returning to earth that was base on about the 2300-Day prophecy, which he claimed 2300-Day prophecy had end in the year 1943 and 1944. His failure had cause thousands and thousand people waiting long for Christ return. Within many years before the form of Adventists organization that was form by Ellen G. White movement and her supporters, why should we all ignore and believe in this very first lesson about William Miller movement that fail twice by understanding that their message they claimed were from God isn’t?

When Jesus was no shows, Miller supporters had recalculated and study the prophecy of the Holy Books again; they still believe Miller announcement did not fail but misunderstanding. They believe Miller had misunderstood people about the sanctuary being clean mistakenly translated by the word "sanctuary" to mean "the earth" but "in heaven". Miller though and felt that he had discovered the key verse for Christ's coming base on the book of Daniel chapter 8 and 9 with great earnestness. Few of Miller supporters claimed and believe Ellen who was young at the time had a vision from God revealing her a better explanation about the 2300-Day prophesy that end in the year 1844 was essential that there were two parties sanctuaries in heaven, not the earth. They believed that Christ had entered the most holy place for the first time in 1844 to fulfill the high-priestly type of "the cleansing of the sanctuary" (Lev. 16).

I disagree, because I believe Jesus had entered the Most Holy sanctuary the day he raised up in heaven at the last time when he left and promise us that he will return on the last day. If William Miller or Ellen fails one of the prophecy tests of God message, they would both result as false prophets. Since all God prophets in the ancient day had result all correct that were according by the Holy Scriptures truths. Not one of God Prophets had failed his message.

When Miller had given up what he believe after he had failed his announcement second time and how he had ruined thousands of people life, Ellen began taking over Miller place. Not only Miller gave up, very few supporters like Hiram Edson who also gave up being part of Adventists later in time. How she realizes Miller and Ellen were foolish, she notices how smart Ellen came to act falsely as God prophet, when she claimed she had a visions about San Francisco and Oakland are becoming as Sodom and Gomorrah. How she said the Lord would visit them and they would suffer under God judgments (September 1, 1902; Life Sketches of Ellen G. White: being a narrative of her experience to 1881 Page 412). What she said about San Francisco and Oakland were not true. San Francisco was only hit by quake at most, while Oakland was not seriously damaged at all. The population in San Francisco was not totally destroyed like how people in the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah were totally destroyed.

There another false evidence what Ellen claimed, she claimed about the great earthquake that apply in the Holy Scriptures of Revelation chapter six; verse 12 that actually occurred in the year 1755. She also claimed that year “…the most terrible earthquake that has ever been recorded..." (The Great Controversy, page 304). According to the true data history about the most terrible earthquake ever been recorded actually happen less then 200 years before 1755. This one recorded in the cities of Shansi in China (January 23, 1556). There were few more recorded history sites of death total rate by quake before 1755 then just in 1556. Cities of Shansi in China was record death at 830,000 and the quake was about 8 magnitudes or more. The November first of 1755 quake in Lisbon was only 70,000 deaths. Ellen also claims about the sign of the darken of the sun and moon in the sky which apply in the Holy Scriptures Revelation, chapter six; verses 12, had occurred twenty-five years after the 1755 quake in Lisbon. Base on these both claims, which Ellen foretold about the quake and darkens of the sun and moon in sky aren’t true at all. Since the Holy Book of Revelation chapter six; verse 12 explain about the future event of the sun will became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon look as the blood and the great earthquake will occur at the same time during the end of time just before Jesus returning to earth.

We all really need to be very aware of her words that can move us the wrong idea of mind. What Ellen wrote in her Early Writings book page 64, she explained about the Mark of the Beast subject back in 1850 of June 27 of how she warned people during her time saying "Get ready, get ready, get ready. Ye will have to die a greater death to the world than ye have ever yet died….now time is almost finished...and what we have been years learning, they will have to learn in a few months". That was about 150 years ago to the year of 2010. All the people that Ellen had warned are all sleeping in the grave and Jesus haven't yet return yet? Nonsense what she said like end time likely be in few month!

There is one of Ellen testimony found in the book called Ellen G. White Critics, wrote by Francis D. Nichol chapter seven (The Astronomy Vision). What Francis had claimed in writings about Ellen White so-called odd testimonies about her vision of the inhabitants tall majestic people, so unlike the inhabitants of earth living on Jupiter or Saturn where sin has never entered there. This may not be true what Mrs. White or Francis D. Nichol had claim it vision, but the Seventh-day Adventist some how fall to believe that so-called vision of the tall inhabitants on the planet Jupiter or Saturn. That claimed is unlike any things found in the Holy Scriptures or to proofs her amazing vision.

Another odd testimonies about Ellen miracles, which Adventism had told people about her miracles event. They claimed she had hold a family book or Holy Books that was an eighteen by eleven inches, four inches in thickness, and weighs a little over eighteen pounds. While she was having vision, on her left arm, the book was lying open, and held it out at right angles with her body; and then for over half an hour, with her right hand, turned from to place, and pointed to different texts of Scripture, which she repeated while her eyes were looking upward, and in an opposite direction from the book. This information can be found in a book called “The Great Second Advent Movement”, page 236 and 237.

Two of the odd Testimonies of Ellen movement sound too good to be true, and this have remind me how Jesus had warned his Apostle and the future generation that; “False Christs and false prophets will arise and show signs and wonders, to lead astray, if possible, the elect...” (Book of Mark chapter 13; verse 22).

There are two more evidences why I still disagree with the Adventism teachings. There is an evidence found in the Advent Review and Sabbath Herald; 1905 May of 25th. The statement which Ellen had warned people not to accept any other doctrines or any kinds of evidence but only the Adventist resources. She claims that they would be going to be led more and more astray in foreign countries and in America. She had not explained how we should test a prophet, teacher or pastor whiter they got God full working spirits. Since Jesus had taught us how to test a prophet or teacher and see if they have spoken the truth that they claim is from God or whatever recording in the Holy Books. I’m always searching out for any possible evidence to find for truth other then just the Adventist fundamental beliefs through Ellen G. White teaching or proof.

Evidence from the book of Galatians chapter one; verses one to 12 & Revelation chapter 22; verses 16 to 20 clearly explained that there would not be any other Holy Scriptures (Books) or new prophecy message, which we already have now. It also explained how we are warned not to add or delete the prophecy of the Holy Books, which we already have. Notice apostle John was the last prophet; chosen by Jesus Christ to foretell the last Revelation of the prophecy words. He had explained that if any person did add the prophecy of the Holy Books, which we already have. That person would get plagues. History tells that Ellen G. White had has been record ill many time. She had been suffering many health problems during her life and I believe she may got this plagues.

By comparing Ellen G. White and the prophets or apostles, she is a lot different by how God dwell with HIS own true prophets and apostles. All prophets and apostles never get ill until death while they were servicing God will. Even when the prophet or apostle did get ill while servicing God, they still get heal right away and Ellen didn’t.

Other subjects then Ellen G. White, Adventists believe which I disagree about the Adventist teaching which they believe Jesus was the Archangel Michael. I have reason to find that they are confusing and blind about Daniel vision that identifies a man who was dressed in linen, with a belt of the finest gold around his waist and his body was like chrysolit etc…(scripture in the book of Daniel chapter ten verses 5 to 6). While this man is not the angel that came to Daniel in vision while explaining to him what will happen to his people in the future. While he also said to Daniel that Michael the Archangel came to assistant him against the prince of the Persian kingdom. While Jesus was always the WORD of God who create everything and rule it, not any angels have this business. Since there is two Holy Books clearly explain about the angel and the creator business in Hebrews 1:6-14 and Hebrews 2:1-9.

While Adventists believe Jesus was the Archangel Michael and I do not. Since in the book of Daniel chapter ten; verses 12 to 14 (NIV), most do not clearly notice; who was this one that came to response when Michael, one of the chief princes came to fight against the prince of the Persian kingdom while explaining to Daniel the Prophet? Jesus was always the Lord God since the earth was created and all angels always as angel.

One more reasons why we all shouldn’t practice the Seventh-day Adventist’s belief, I have also notice Adventists still worship pagan holidays like on the 25th of December, Easter, Thanksgivings or how they honoring famous names like Christopher Columbus day, John F. Kennedy or memorial veteran day. Since these pagan holiday are not Holy Scriptures from God for Christians to practice, while they do know it wrong to follow but still fall to it excuse mater. Since this is the Mark of the Beast if they follow or worship the paganism traditional holidays.

For numbers of years of study and hoping the invisible God of the Holy Spirit guiding me more truth; I do now understand that God church (the body of God Christian children) have no such organization denomination name. Today, there are thousand and thousands so-called church denomination of God church around the world. The only true members of God true church gathering are those who simply believe in Jesus Christ WORDS of the Good Gospel News. There is only one Holy God, one Holy Scriptures (Books) and one Holy Church on earth.

“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.” (2nd Timothy 3:16-17)

What do you think? Isn't this true to you?​

Mod note:

Thread is moved to proper place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back