Let's Welcome TongueOnFire...

Roadrunner

Reaction score
Let's welcome TongueOnFire to AllDeaf...she is our good friend and it's great to see her in here...

Welcome to AllDeaf TongueOnFire, sure am glad to see you make it here and have fun reading and posting in here! Hope you will enjoy your stay onboard...have a GREAT day!! :wave:

Thanks Very Much As Dozen!!! I Love To Read Messages About Topics Whatever It Suppose To Be ... And I Love To Reply Back To Someone's Msg Or Questions! .. That Make Me Feel Good When I Reply Back!

Mwahies!!!

Tof

HUGSSS SIS TOF!!!! welcome join here have fun and i m sure it's will make you laughed or sad or blahh :lol: and see you in here often! :wave: and muahhies

Hey TOF!

Welcome to AllDeaf, hope ya will enjoy posting and reading! :)

hugz

TongueOnFire..a question, why is actually mean for ur nickname?? *really cool for ur nickname* :laugh2:

WELCOME TO AD.com & ENJOY IT..hopefully u´ll please here much & ´ll love

Hey there Girlie! :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf! Hope you will have fun posting along with us.... :ily:

(((Hugs!)))

and Opps.. One more thing, this is for you! :whip: (Runs off)

*gasp*....TongueOnFire??

HelloOOoOoOoOo TongueOnFireGirl, :bump:

:applause: I'm so thriller to hear you joined, Welcome to AD girl and you will love it here... :applause: :ily:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

by the way , i am back .. i havent been here since september 2004 til Jan 2005.. so i started coming here 2 weeks ago! smile..

TOF

Welcome back, we need you around because you make great heating system. JK :D Enjoy your stay!

Back