Let's vote issues Chatroom Aim...

Which the day preference and come AIM CHATROOM..?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hi all.. I vote for friday and saturday ;)

Both of them.

I'm online for long time.

I voted both Friday and Saturday.. like most say.. some won't be home on a friday.. or on a saturday.. so best to do both. that way we can still have a choice to pick.. friday or saturday! i think i'll be home this friday but not saturday .... I'm always out doing stuff on the weekends!!!!! da dum da!

I voted both Friday and Saturday.. like most say.. some won't be home on a friday.. or on a saturday.. so best to do both. that way we can still have a choice to pick.. friday or saturday! i think i'll be home this friday but not saturday .... I'm always out doing stuff on the weekends!!!!! da dum da!

oh yea i notice that u always busy! :lol:

I'm not gonna be in a chat room again. I've had bad experiences in chats. Many of ADers read why since I posted it all over the internet... :ugh3:

Time difference answers

Nobody answers my question about difference time... :(

According to my dictionary; there's a six hour difference between Berlin and NYC, and a nine hour difference between Berlin and Seattle. I'm not sure what it is for Ontario. Maybe GalaxyAngel can help with that.

Don't worry Liebling.. I can figure it out cuz my time is 1128am means your time around I say 530pm to 730pm btwn hours?? I think I figured 8 hours aparts

Yes I know the time difference between Canada and Germany because we IMed each other quite often... :thumb: 8 hours time difference.

According to my dictionary; there's a six hour difference between Berlin and NYC, and a nine hour difference between Berlin and Seattle. I'm not sure what it is for Ontario. Maybe GalaxyAngel can help with that.

I don´t live in Berlin but Bavaria, Southern of Germany. I often chat with Americans and Canadians. There are difference times from between 8 and 10 hours in different states in America. That´s why I suggest to fix the time then we will know which times we meet for chat... :D

I vote for Friday and Saturday... I was informed about this aim chatroom... which is good idea tho..

Friday AND Saturday are both fine with me. I'm online for hours and hours every night.

Back