Let's vote issues Chatroom Aim...

Which the day preference and come AIM CHATROOM..?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
Likely for an example:
Alex wailing crywolf and wanna have chat while he feel bored...
Extactly as same RR does..

I had been thinking about an offer to everyone..

I've seen everyone wanting part of this chatroom and having fun....

Why don't everyone can vote poll... here's..

Friday..........
Saturday......

Time Hours... Depends west and eastern coast includes another country time standard.. will further discuss this later first of all vote determinded be done cast voted deadline on August 25th.
Will set up another vote August 25th to 27th about Time Sheduled..

How's sound good on you ???

Input feedback please..
What time you're NOW....
Reason.. I can gathering members' timezone and where state or provincal or country... I can arrange time shedlued for new vote poll on Aug 25th.

Thank you very much for you time :ty:

This is a good idea, but I'll pass. I don't particularly like chatrooms. I prefer IM chats. However, if others think it's a good idea....

:giggle:

I would like both Fridays and Satrudays which it will be easy for some of people who will work on Saturdays, don't work on Fridays. Or another some of people works on Fridays, don't work on Saturdays

I won't be home this weekend. Hope there will be more scheduled IM chat after this weekend from time to time?

I voted Friday and Saturday but I´m not alway on the online but I know I have plenty time on that Friday and Saturday because of the difference time between Europe and America.

I would suggest to fix the time... then I will know ... I would be on the online between 7pm and 10pm. (German time) What about you?

Just remind that I´m not alway on the online...

Aims chat? Where everyone gotta know my screen name? Yikes! :Ohno:

I rather to have an aims chat with those I know personally and those who are my blue friends like Angel mention. :giggle:

I choose Friday and Saturday cuz I may be not home on some Saturday since I have a bf to go out with. So this would be good one for me. :D

Depend if I could not sleep then I can come up here and chat!

I voted Friday and Saturday. So those would work for me. :) If you need my SN, PM me. :)

Think Saturday is best for me. Although I don't really chat much. & Don't use AIM much either I like Yahoo better.

Aims chat? Where everyone gotta know my screen name? Yikes! :Ohno:

I rather to have an aims chat with those I know personally and those who are my blue friends like Angel mention. :giggle:

Just atternative another screen name AIM.. suitable for chatroom only...
For an example: CheriChataim or CheriAD Only...

for your personal aim screen name protect your own privacy..

Turn on your screen name for Chat via AIM.. friday and Saturday Only.. wha..ever

I will different screen name for Chatroom aim only.. as for my atternative.. *smile*

Turn on your screen name for Chat via AIM.. friday and Saturday Only.. wha..ever

I will different screen name for Chatroom aim only.. as for my atternative.. *smile*

Yeah that would be good idea :) dont want to add up feel like popluar hhe :giggle:

Great idea GA!

i vote friday and sat.. depend if i am at home.. i always gone on weekend most time..

I haven't voted yet cuz I haven't joined in any MSN or Aim Chats with anyone here.....

Back