Lets talk uber (and/or lyft)

kevinbellamy

Reaction score
So i will be hitting up Colorado for a week in September. Unlike my recent trip to AZ, which was also for 7 days, I will not have any form of transportation. There I will rely mostly on Uber to get around.

My concern comes from having no experience with that stuff. Its completely foreign to me. I have no experience in riding a taxi either.
I'm just curious as to what I should expect? I have no issues with making small talk but the idea of sharing a car with 2+ strangers sorta freaks me out.

Would love some feedback.

I remember reading something about that. The story of the teenager girl who hacked up a Uber driver. Bizarre

Yep, we have had driver pick up people and drop them off and then drive around shoring people downtown while waiting for his next job. I don't trust them

Here in elpaso uber is grate I can't drive becus of a medical issue I was nervous at first but there are grate and cheaper then a taxi.

My husband uses Uber more than me. He has never had any issue with anyone yet. Yes, Uber drivers naturally like to make small talk. You communicate with Uber driver via text where to meet and drop off. We never tried Lyft yet.

I don't mind using Uber. I grew up in one of the largest cities in the world and I used taxi, Metro (railway system) and bus transportation all the time. It can be frightening at first, then you get used to it. And try to hold your nose if strangers who don't take a shower. Bleh.

Back