Let's Talk Alarm Clocks

I do have a vibrating alarm app on my phone, and I use it for almost everything.

Minimalist living.

I like the minimalist living! :P

When I had a blackberry there was a really cool vibrating alarm app but now I have a iPhone, I can't find one :)

I personally found the blackberry bold to be the most deaf friendly phone ever.

I have a dog that nags me until i get up, her batteries never seem to run down and she will not turn off if I slap her on the top.

I have a dog that nags me until i get up, her batteries never seem to run down and she will not turn off if I slap her on the top.

I only use the vibration for wake up, but I'll take the dog any day....:D Very reliable too....

Laura

I like the minimalist living! :P

When I had a blackberry there was a really cool vibrating alarm app but now I have a iPhone, I can't find one :)

I personally found the blackberry bold to be the most deaf friendly phone ever.

What do you mean you can't find one. The clock on the iPhone vibrates when the alarm goes off, as does the flasher (if you set it up). My iphone 4 wakes me up with the flasher and the loud alarm. I always wanted an alarm with a strobe light, and with the iphone I now have one. Wait! Do you mean a vibrator you plug into the phone? If that's what you meant, then I guess I misunderstood at first.

I use one similar to post #3 except mine is digital. I like it since I can plug in the t.v. and put a back rub massage device under the bed. And add a heater. When the alarm goes off. It turns on the news. Shakes the bed. Warms my back up. 20 mins and im ready to get out and shower.

What do you mean you can't find one. The clock on the iPhone vibrates when the alarm goes off, as does the flasher (if you set it up). My iphone 4 wakes me up with the flasher and the loud alarm. I always wanted an alarm with a strobe light, and with the iphone I now have one. Wait! Do you mean a vibrator you plug into the phone? If that's what you meant, then I guess I misunderstood at first.

A blackberry can give you different vibration setting that will make it easier to feel. The vibration is pants compared to what the blackberry did.

In the bb when you got a text, it would vibrate until you got it out your bag to look at it. On the iPhone I always miss texts.

A blackberry can give you different vibration setting that will make it easier to feel. The vibration is pants compared to what the blackberry did.

In the bb when you got a text, it would vibrate until you got it out your bag to look at it. On the iPhone I always miss texts.

I see. Thanks for clarifying. I preferred the BB too, but the iphone alarm has worked well for me.

The first ever alarm clock had a fixed time of setting, to rattle, ring and ding at 4AM...now that must have taken a long while before it got popular :giggle:

Back