let's measure the length of your hair

And... that's yours?

I have nothing to measure. It's less than an inch. ;)

should cut it off and send to Locks of Love.. wonder how many wigs that would make...

GOSH! No thanks! I don't want that LOOOOONG! LOL! It is great to give lock of love.

WOW! i already had hard time with hair as long as mine and it hasnt reach my butt yet... i cant imagine how tough it is for her!

:o It's better go bald this way :o

Attachments

• britney_bald300.jpg
    britney_bald300.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 14
should cut it off and send to Locks of Love.. wonder how many wigs that would make...
They do that at RIT every year. I don't know about this year, but they did for the past few years. Heh!

That girl needs to hire personal slaves to take care of her extremely long hair. Two slaves to brush it 100 times a day to keep it shiny. Another 2 slaves to roll it into a bun or some other hair style so it won't drag on the floor and trip up other people. But I don't think she can afford slaves, lol. Nice hair tho--have she tried to win Guiness world record for longest hair locks??

Gosh! Mine hair takes to finish washing my hair 20mins lol! I bet her hair takes to finish wash around 1hour LOL... Looks like she is trying to be Rapunzel....

Remind me of Crystal Gayle. My youngest daughter's hair length btwn knee and ankle. She look beautiful.

I bet that she has some fleas in her head. It's obvious that she has to wash her hair every single day.

Back