Lets get to know each other!

kashveera

Reaction score
Well, since I can't think of anything better, So I thought that I'll make this post so that we can get to know each other! :wave:

OK, it's pretty simple.. You say 5 things about you which aren't obvious to everyone.. ;)

I know some people don't wanna reveal thats cool!! But it can be anything, like I wanna go to the icerink, for example!!

So guys, post away!! :type:

Looking for some lovely answers!! :fingersx:

Kashveera

Okay, umm I live in desert where there is about 500 deaf and HoH people live too so I keep low profile.
My son will be getting married next year on Sept 22, 2007. I am being scared for some reason.
I am dying to buy four wheel mini truck so I can go backcountry road and find those old ghost towns and find gold.
I am no green thumber but try to grow tomatoes and only got one tomato this summer except for tomatillo, got tons of them and do not know what to do with them.
I enjoy riding bike with my husband. This Sunday we will go out with friends to old ghost town about hour and half from here.

What about u, K?

Well since you wanna know about me...I live in durban, which is known as south africa's playground, and yes, 2010, soccer worldcup is comming here!!Well, one of the other five things, well as I am a poster, likewise I am the most talkative person around, and my parents often have to tell me to shut up!! Well, I am not planning to get married, but I am trying to find someone who is very considerate, and understanding and accepts my disability...that is proving to be a mission on its own!! I am going ice-skating this weekend, its in the middle of spring here!! I can't wait for summer, in December, then I'm off to the beach!! LOL!! I also love reading, and thats probably why I have a great command of the english language, and mind you its not that excellent, i have for many years called a hurricane a horrorcane, and last year I found out how to say it right!! LOL!! I love meeting new people, making new friends, and try to make this world a better place, I know its a stupid thing to say, but thats like my dream!!

Kashveera

PS: Guys, keep posting!!

Well since you wanna know about me...I live in durban, which is known as south africa's playground, and yes, 2010, soccer worldcup is comming here!!Well, one of the other five things, well as I am a poster, likewise I am the most talkative person around, and my parents often have to tell me to shut up!! Well, I am not planning to get married, but I am trying to find someone who is very considerate, and understanding and accepts my disability...that is proving to be a mission on its own!! I am going ice-skating this weekend, its in the middle of spring here!! I can't wait for summer, in December, then I'm off to the beach!! LOL!! I also love reading, and thats probably why I have a great command of the english language, and mind you its not that excellent, i have for many years called a hurricane a horrorcane, and last year I found out how to say it right!! LOL!! I love meeting new people, making new friends, and try to make this world a better place, I know its a stupid thing to say, but thats like my dream!!

Kashveera

PS: Guys, keep posting!!

Not stupid to have a big dream and make this world a better place and I enjoy reading yours. :)
I had a dream of being part of peace corp to help deaf people around the world when I was your age but at the end I fell in love and married. I never regret with my decision to be married young. Summer is on way there? I can't wait for winter and snow here in Dec. :)

Not stupid to have a big dream and make this world a better place and I enjoy reading yours. :)
I had a dream of being part of peace corp to help deaf people around the world when I was your age but at the end I fell in love and married. I never regret with my decision to be married young. Summer is on way there? I can't wait for winter and snow here in Dec. :)

Thats so sweet, I can't wait to experience the feeling of being totally in love, but I need to find someone first!! LOL!! Thanks I liked yours as well!! I dream a bit big, but I don't know where it leads, someday I wanna be an actress, somedays a big director of a company, right now I'm doing a bcom(acc)!! Yeah, summer is comming, can't wait, I was in London for winter, No thanks!! I prefer my sun!! LOL!!

Kashveera

Thats so sweet, I can't wait to experience the feeling of being totally in love, but I need to find someone first!! LOL!! Thanks I liked yours as well!! I dream a bit big, but I don't know where it leads, someday I wanna be an actress, somedays a big director of a company, right now I'm doing a bcom(acc)!! Yeah, summer is comming, can't wait, I was in London for winter, No thanks!! I prefer my sun!! LOL!!

Kashveera
I used to be actress at high school and community college. I loved it. Winter in London, not same winter here in S. Calif. Now u know now, giggle. Time for me to make breakfast. Have a wonderful day Looking forward to read more posts.

Lets see...*thinking*

1. I got black thumb (I got a bamboo plant for my birthday last June and it is already dying on my desk. It is wilted all over. So much for attempting to turn my thumb green!) :eek3:
2. I play like 2 to 3 games of Scrabble online every night:bowdown:
3. I read an average of 2-3 books a week (bookworm, I know!):deal:
4. I had a huge crush on Shaun Cassidy as a kid (Gawd, isnt that pathetic?):ugh3:
5. I dream of going on a hot air balloon over wine country:fingersx:

1) I am a musician, at first when learning ASL I felt guitly about this, but then I realised that there is no reason to, I am hearing so I might as well enjoy the fact that I am and enjoy the beauty of ASL at the same time. :dj:

2) I once shot a bird and killed it, I felt soo bad about this that I vowed to never kill anything living on purpose ever again... and I've kept that vow. I realise now how pointless killing is. :rifle:

3) I have an anxiety disorder, and because of this I'm 19 without a job and/or car, and I'm scared to apply for one. :Ohno:

4) I'm in love with somebody whom I think is absolutely MUCH too good for me. I completely don't deserve them. :bowdown:

5) I'm wearing girls shoes right now and I'm not ashamed to admit it :giggle:

I love do crochet. I dont care if anyone think crochet are for old ladies.

I am married for so long time , I still love my husband so much.

I wish that I can able buy a new brand truck. I would love buy my husband a new motorcylce.

My life is so boring, I clean my house, do crochet, read book, learn about my training of master adverister.

IM A DAD OF 4 AND STILL LOVE PC AND PS2 GAMES,:cool:
I LOVE THE OUTDOORS,WALKS IN THE YORKSHIRE DALES
I LIKE WALKING EVERYWHERE,:dance:
I LOOK 10 YEARS YOUNGER THAN WHAT I AM,SO PEOPLE TELL ME,:deal:
COS....IM POSITIVE,FRIENDLY,DONT WASTE ENERGY ON HATING,NEGATIVITY ETC,:kiss: IVE HAD WHITE,BLACK AND ASIAN GIRLFRIENDS:cool:
IVE DJ,ED AND CYCLED AND SWAM:dj:
I LOVE LIFE AND PEOPLE,AND AM GLAD I TRY TO GRAB EACH DAY ...:cheers:
I CRY AT WAR AND SUFFERING..AND FEEL FOR ALL PEOPLE..:Oops:
TO ME THERE IS NO US AND THEM
ONLY WE:cool:

Hi Kash,
Since you want to know who I am..

I am College student, work during spring semester

I am in politics

I live with my mom and siblings to be close to college

I love play video games when I have time

I love some sport teams such as Minnesota Wild, Pittsburgh Steelers...

I can raise one eyebrow.
I speak Spanish with a weird, bizzare accent that I got from my Spanish teacher.
I'm applying to three universities.
I still don't know what to do with the rest of my life.
I read freakishly fast.

I'm shy
I'm shy
I'm shy
I'm shy
I'm shy

There's that's five! :D

LOL

*Okay, seriously...

* I'm shy
* I am easily intimidated by unfamiliar situations
* I am afraid of the wind (I know! WHAT am I doing living in Hurricane Alley, if I am afraid of wind?!)
* I'm facinated by gorish things
* I am generally open-minded, but I abide by clear personal boundaries.

1 I divorced my husband and married the man nest door
2 We plan to buy a guest house/hotel in Blackpool and run it together.
3 I am a foster carer and help my husband run his business but I am not so good at it now because I can not use the phone any more.
4 I have two kids my son 24 and daughter 22 she has a daughter 1year old and they are all still at home.
5 I hate being deaf, I am not coping when I get a menieres attack not even my hearing aid works. I feel so cut off from every thing,

Will that do??:bowdown: :giggle:

IM A DAD OF 4 AND STILL LOVE PC AND PS2 GAMES,:cool:
I LOVE THE OUTDOORS,WALKS IN THE YORKSHIRE DALES
I LIKE WALKING EVERYWHERE,:dance:
I LOOK 10 YEARS YOUNGER THAN WHAT I AM,SO PEOPLE TELL ME,:deal:
COS....IM POSITIVE,FRIENDLY,DONT WASTE ENERGY ON HATING,NEGATIVITY ETC,:kiss: IVE HAD WHITE,BLACK AND ASIAN GIRLFRIENDS:cool:
IVE DJ,ED AND CYCLED AND SWAM:dj:
I LOVE LIFE AND PEOPLE,AND AM GLAD I TRY TO GRAB EACH DAY ...:cheers:
I CRY AT WAR AND SUFFERING..AND FEEL FOR ALL PEOPLE..:Oops:
TO ME THERE IS NO US AND THEM
ONLY WE:cool:

I like you I like what you stand for:cool:

I love do crochet. I dont care if anyone think crochet are for old ladies.

I am married for so long time , I still love my husband so much.

I wish that I can able buy a new brand truck. I would love buy my husband a new motorcylce.

My life is so boring, I clean my house, do crochet, read book, learn about my training of master adverister.

I crochet :whistle:

You are new, aren't you? This criteria is usually covered in "ask me anything" threads. Why haven't there been any lately?

I am 30's
Hockey is my life forever, Leafs diehard fan.
I am single. lookin for a right woman for me. anyone wana apply for me?
soon will attend colllege
love to chat anyone on PC and hang out with friends

That's all I said for now.

Five things about gnarlydorkette

1-- I can design a website. (yes I am a computer geek... old-school, altho.)
2-- I am Finnish-American.
3-- I live in the same city I was born in. (My elementary/middle/high schools and university are in the same city as well)
4-- I just got hired at an university for teaching.
5-- I have a tattoo on my ring finger to represent my marriage.

I am a chimpanzee imprisoned in biomedical research facility.

I cut down trees. I skip and jump. I like to press wild flowers. I put on women's clothing, and hang around in bars.

I’m not quite deaf yet.

Jose Cuervo is my bestest friend in the whole world. :hug:

I plan to run for high political office someday.

Back