Let's get New Year's Eve started!

Jellybean

Reaction score
Okay, let's get the party started. I'm opening up a bottle of wine and putting out cheese and crackers.

Who brought the stereo?

I cant join in the party cuz we have an appt at the ER for my son cuz he has a high fever. Appt is at 930 so hope we can make it home before midnight. Enjoy your festivities!

I cant join in the party cuz we have an appt at the ER for my son cuz he has a high fever. Appt is at 930 so hope we can make it home before midnight. Enjoy your festivities!

Oh noooo...I sure do hope things will improve significantly and quickly for your son. Hopefully, once his fever comes down and allowing all of you to go home, then to celebrate the 'New Year' together and quietly.

Keep us 'updated'.... ;)

Hang in there too!

~RR

Oh noooo...I sure do hope things will improve significantly and quickly for your son. Hopefully, once his fever comes down and allowing all of you to go home, then to celebrate the 'New Year' together and quietly.

Keep us 'updated'.... ;)

Hang in there too!

~RR

Just came back from the ER. Long wait and so many sick peeps and kids. Wow! Anyways, my son has an ear infection and bronchities. Poor thing is so miserable.

It is 2007! Happy New Year's !!!

Just came back from the ER. Long wait and so many sick peeps and kids. Wow! Anyways, my son has an ear infection and bronchities. Poor thing is so miserable.

It is 2007! Happy New Year's !!!
I am glad hes okay though. Just good thing you had him to make sure he was alright before anything serious.

Happy New Year!

Back