Lets become friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TayBabeee1

Reaction score
I am hearing I am currently in school to become a ASL Interpreter ,and I would like to get more out in the Deaf community.

I need of some deaf friends if you deaf and willing to make friends with a hearing person HMU with your KIk name or Email.

Don't shout in my eyes. :lol:

Just use your regular letters so we can read with calm emotion. This is a discussion Forum, not a chat Forum.

So please just enjoy read and post with us about this discussion. See you around here. :wave:

I am hearing I am currently in school to become a ASL Interpreter ,and I would like to get more out in the Deaf community.

I need of some deaf friends if you deaf and willing to make friends with a hearing person HMU with your KIk name or Email.

Wonderful! I am doing an independent study of the wealthy community. I would like to become a jet setter.

I am in need of rich friends, so if you are rich and willing to make friends with a poor deaf aspiring to wealth, here I am!!

Don't shout in my eyes. :lol:

Just use your regular letters so we can read with calm emotion. This is a discussion Forum, not a chat Forum.

So please just enjoy read and post with us about this discussion. See you around here. :wave:

Did I write in CAPS I think not! So that is not shouting. if you do not have nothing to say nice don't say nothing at all.

FYI I'll make my post about anything if I want.if I want my post to be a chat it will be a chat, have a nice day :ty:

Wonderful! I am doing an independent study of the wealthy community. I would like to become a jet setter.

I am in need of rich friends, so if you are rich and willing to make friends with a poor deaf aspiring to wealth, here I am!!

Mr. Sarcastic You trying to be funny huh? Well I wish I could laugh because that was not funny at all TRY AGAIN :roll:

-

Mr. Sarcastic You trying to be funny huh? Well I wish I could laugh because that was not funny at all TRY AGAIN :roll:

-

No, no. That's Mrs. Sarcastic.

Why don't you want to be my friend just because I want a rich friend?

Why are you here if you are so upset about our AllDeaf Forum? I am telling you that it is really a discussion Forum, not chat forum. That is why we all have problems with hearing people like you. You just don't get it. **sigh**

Just laugh with us and enjoy debate or learn something from us as Deaf people including Hard Of Hearing (HOH) people. Can we get along around here?

EDIT: I am a woman, too.

Why are you here if you are so upset about our AllDeaf Forum? I am telling you that it is really a discussion Forum, not chat forum. That is why we all have problems with hearing people like you. You just don't get it. **sigh**

Just laugh with us and enjoy debate or learn something from us as Deaf people including Hard Of Hearing (HOH) people. Can we get along around here?

EDIT: I am a woman, too.

I am not upset I just did not how you came at me and I was informing you .

Okay.

The reason why you put CAPs is because to us, Deafies, you are screaming or yelling or shouting to our eyes. We have written on papers to hearing people many times. So when they want to shout or yell something, we assume that they are upset about something with CAPs. So try to minimize CAPs. Sometime Blind people need CAPs so that they can see what is written on. We have some Blind Deafies and/or Blind Hard Of Hearing here. But often you will see lots of small letters instead of CAPs. We also want to yell or shout out by using CAPs. :cool2:

Okay.

The reason why you put CAPs is because to us, Deafies, you are screaming or yelling or shouting to our eyes. We have written on papers to hearing people many times. So when they want to shout or yell something, we assume that they are upset about something with CAPs. So try to minimize CAPs. Sometime Blind people need CAPs so that they can see what is written on. We have some Blind Deafies and/or Blind Hard Of Hearing here. But often you will see lots of small letters instead of CAPs. We also want to yell or shout out by using CAPs. :cool2:

The OP did not used CAPS , she just made the print larger and I do not have an issue with it.

The OP did not used CAPS , she just made the print larger and I do not have an issue with it.

I have a specific zoom set to enable me to read this forum, and those very large bold letters make it more difficult for me. Just like the really light colored fonts.

I have a specific zoom set to enable me to read this forum, and those very large bold letters make it more difficult for me. Just like the really light colored fonts.

I was talking about myself and no one else. I do not like to speak for other people.

Okay.

Once again ma'am I did not write in CAPS my font was just bigger. It just seem it is personal problem to you.

No, do you think it is wrong that I want to make a friend with someone just because they are rich?

You is very ignorant does that answer your question and I bet u way older than me and carrying on like a child when I said enough said !that's should be the end of it wtf u keep going on for DAMN!
What are you Deaf And Blind!

You is very ignorant does that answer your question and I bet u way older than me and carrying on like a child when I said enough said !that's should be the end of it wtf u keep going on for DAMN!
What are you Deaf And Blind!

:lol: Is i?? Yes I is deaf/ blind. You is obviously a genius!!

Can't wait to hire you to interpret!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back