Let me just jinx it now.

Southern

Reaction score
I was out with my best friend on Thursday night at a local club and we were signing away when this guy came and tapped me on my shoulder and signed, “are you Deaf” I told him no hearing, pointed at my best friend and said he is Deaf, and then asked the guy if he is Deaf. He said no he is hearing but his brother is Deaf so he knows sign. So we danced and talked exchanged numbers…. I have seen him every day since. He’s cute and seems to really like me. Its cool he knows sign and has Deaf friends it makes everything so much easier. He sees how close me and my best friend are and doesn’t care or see it as a competition like some people would. He opens doors to restaurants, bars, houses and cars for me. I have to admit that is a little strange for me. Bought me dinner. Has met several of my friends, (we just happened to have a birthday party scheduled this weekend) and they all think he is cool. When we left the party we got to his car and he jumped in front of me and opened the car door. My best friend yelled, “OMG he is SO SWEET!!” we shall see. But I am so happy he knows sign and has Deaf friends. He can communicate with my friends and my best friend and not feel left out of the conversation AND I don’t have to interpret which is so great!! He is also a Libra and likes Libran things like I do which is another plus. He’s black, (okay shel90!! LOL) and has beautiful blue eyes against dark mahogany skin! mmmmmmmmm
:giggle:

sounds like u got the hawtie for the dude if u wanna risk it and see if this takes u anywhere go for it the main thing is just be urself and let him tell u on his own time if he wants to do anything futher than friendship

What the update dude? Hope you havent jinx it just yet?? Sounds too good to be true for ya to find someone who could fit the bill? and there are not very many ppls around with those common corurtesy manners. Good luck!!

Yes I am quite gay! LOL

He says he likes me more than a friend, he kisses me like he likes me more than a friend. We will see how it turns out but so far haven't jinxed it.

And because of his brother he loves the Deaf comunity like I do, infact that is something that attracts him to me. We will see how it goes. I hope maybe starting something good and long term. =)

Sounds like you found a winner. Nothin' but the best to both of you.

All the best for ya mate and hope that u will be in it for the long term. Keep us update on ur progress as it nice to know someone is getting some good luck to them can bring happiness to those around them.

Southern.. ya gotta get going on that with that guy.. seems the guy is interested in ya!! Dont lose this fleeting chance...do it, man... go on!

Wow!! That's awesome, He does sound sweet from the way you describe him, Southern, Hope he's it for you. Any updated so far? ;)

Aw, he does sound sweet....wish you both the best :thumb:

"Once you go black, you never go back." This doesn't apply to me but its for you :cheers:

wow, good luck with that dude. Like mine, we have been together for 3 and half years. Hope btwn both of you will go very well. Winks

Nozobo... not a wise way to say that... geez ... show respect for that please... oy....

Southern..any update on that guy that flirting with ya eh?

blushing... Northstar..
nozbo is gay too.. soo any gay guys can say queer themselves :-P I MAY BE WRONG....

:io:
:giggle:

Do tell us southern!
Wendy

Wendy.. ya gotta be kidding me.. Nozobo is gay? huh sorry man didnt know and I took your queer comment to be an insult to the gay and lesbian community while reading the comments.. ahh sorry..

Wonder if Southern been hiding out for a while since he last spoke of that guy eh?

nope im not kidding Northstar....

Nozbo is great great gentlemen!!!!!

He's funny too I met him on VP..almost 2 yrs ago

Wendy

Wendy.. ya gotta be kidding me.. Nozobo is gay? huh sorry man didnt know and I took your queer comment to be an insult to the gay and lesbian community while reading the comments.. ahh sorry.

:giggle: Yep, Nozobo is gay and he's dating Oakley who also is a member here at AD. ;)

Back