Let me be your Missus for the day

Missus_Philos0phyK

Reaction score
ask me anything... totally random is permitted. or tell me something!?

heres my mini-bio if you wish to know a little.

i am keeping it short and sweet so you get the idea of who i am. enjoy!

Name: Kiandra M (Key-nd-rah, M)

Eyes: Black!

Hair: Brunette!

Friends: they are here and there.

Height:5′Ft Seven”

Nicknames: Kinky(mind you, it rhymed with “kiki”)

Here for: blogging you

Orientation: straight in the hood.

Hometown: Texas

Body type:more to love.

Ethnicity: African-American.

Religion: not applied to this context.

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Children: Uncertain, time will tell.

Education: In College.

this is my mini-bio.

:wave:

right now i am majoring in digital graphics, i am not happy with that. so i decide to change my major all over again as social worker.. but that digital graphic was my secondary career.. it doesn't sit well in my butt.

speaking of cats... yesterday i went over to my aunts for a mexican dinner. i actually first i came out of shower, feeling clean and freshed up before leaving. then i ate some dinner in a bowl..

for some reasons, i realized the cat got in the heat, lurking around on my legs. purring.. just to creep me out. i told my cousins that she got a lesbian cat. i dont even own a cat or dogs.

i dont know what/how in the hell does with that cat got in the heat for me.

not that i dont like dogs or cats, i do love both to death, would own one of each.

boy, aint that little brat kitten is hot for me?! eeek!:eek3:

speaking of cats... yesterday i went over to my aunts for a mexican dinner. i actually first i came out of shower, feeling clean and freshed up before leaving. then i ate some dinner in a bowl..

for some reasons, i realized the cat got in the heat, lurking around on my legs. purring.. just to creep me out. i told my cousins that she got a lesbian cat.

i dont know what/how in the hell does with that cat got in the heat for me.

boy, aint that little brat kitten is hot for me?! eeek!:eek3:

:giggle: apparently, the kitten hasn't got spayed and neutor?? so i take it as that you are not fond of furkids aka cats?

I noticed that your screen name is MissPhilosophy--anyhow how did you come up with that screen name and if philosophy is your favorite subject, who is your favorite philosopher of all time?

I noticed that your screen name is MissPhilosophy--anyhow how did you come up with that screen name and if philosophy is your favorite subject, who is your favorite philosopher of all time?

Marie Curie, Maya Angelou, Mother Teresa, Dorothy Parker, Marianne Williamson.. wow i didnt realized i admires the women philosopher - but i do generally likes any philosopher.

Back