Let it guess what Germans say in this movie

Lieblings' answer..

Ahh.. I have few mistake..
Guess so I gonna practise learn German.. but sign langauges should be easy little bit almost simalir ASL but not whole thing.

You all make good practise on German language and sign language... but there're no 100% correct but GalaxyAngel and rjr2006 made "almost" correct

:applause: good practise makes it perfect!! :applause:

The original commercial was made in California. The milk carton is printed in English, and the actors are speaking English.

rjr2006 said:
:eek: what? i thought that it was made in Germany
I think they just added the German subtitles and signing.

May I correct you, Reba?

No, the deaf man is German, not English. I know him thru TV for the deaf every Sunday. He came from East Berlin. I know German sign languages. He is German...

Yes, the original commerical is English but a deaf German use this commercial to add something is himself and sign and type the words.

Liebling:-))) said:
May I correct you, Reba?

No, the deaf man is German, not English. I know him thru TV for the deaf every Sunday. He came from East Berlin. I know German sign languages. He is German...

Yes, the original commerical is English but a deaf German use this commercial to add something is himself and sign and type the words.

I did post "I think they just added the German subtitles and signing," so there is nothing to correct because we agree! :P

Reba said:
I did post "I think they just added the German subtitles and signing," so there is nothing to correct because we agree! :P

Hey Holy Lady,

Does it have English audio?

Just wondering...

Mookie said:
Does it have English audio?
The spoken parts have English (American English) audio. There is no audio during the signed parts.

Back