Let Coming out Party!!!

Chelle

Reaction score
Today, Coming Out Day. Let talk about our experience is Come out storeis. How?? I have lot expeirance wonderful. when I was very young around 24 yrs old. I don't know how to come out my parents. Those mom and dad dislike gays and lesbain. Becuase they are strong cathical reliqouis Italain family. oh well.. My ex-lover Kathi DID encourage me go to the HER counselor for expressing my feeling. A counselor decided and set-up with me and my parents for preparing. Of course I was soooooo afraid of my father. He was former Drill sargent of Army very powerful. He is very sentstitive tempt too easily. AANNd My Mother is very reliquois and always critize all the time against gays and lesbain. She always said to me, "your friend Kathi pioson u." That is why I did brought there at my couselor for safety. I have thinking a good wise my planning set-up. Me smart. LOL. So I sit my legs're so shaked very fear. difficulty express to my parents that I come out being lesbain. I am going away from my father. what's happened??? LOLOL He say nothing very quiet. she wail and sob, " I wrong raise my daughter is that way." LOL Never forget! I told them, I want to hear from them say accept me who i am. they did accept me. my mind thank to Kathi. I have been 9 itch years releationship with Kathi. Sad for me. Kathi is very sick getting be schizophrenia move to FLA. i don't hear from her since 6 years. long story about between me and kathi. anyway. ::::::::::sigh::::::::: now i am single for 6 years. oh well that is life...

Now turn ur coming out story. everyone love to hear comeing out story!!!

Happy Coming Out day!!! :wave: :gossip: :ily:

first off :wave: welcome to AD Chelle!

yes i too am out n proud! i came out late in life unfortunately at age 28 -- when i came out i felt such relief and turned out my mom and the entire family were cool with it despite the religious background

GLBT unite for the day!! come on out whereever u are! :thumb:

yea..... Of course!! it is very important this holiday of Coming Out Day. Let the people who have their experiance about their life and come out to the parents, brother, and sister, relatives, annd best friend as striaght, other..... :-D

Hmmmm... First person to Know other than my boyfriend at the time was.....

FlyFree!!!

I stayed up on the TTY talking with her about it for like 3-4 Hours and she was the first person I came out to. She's Awesome. :)

dhw5320 said:
Hmmmm... First person to Know other than my boyfriend at the time was.....

FlyFree!!!

I stayed up on the TTY talking with her about it for like 3-4 Hours and she was the first person I came out to. She's Awesome. :)

YES I remmy that nearly 4 hour converstation we had! :lol:

*huggies* baby bro! *wonders when ill be able to go back to Seattle for another visit* :o

If you're straight, what does that make you? "In the closet" or "No closet to hide in"?

I've already come out as bi and transgendered to my counselor at RIT. I also told my 15yo sister online and she was fine with it. She has lots of gay friends. I asked her how mom and dad would react. She didn't know about mom, but I think that she could accept it. She thinks that dad, his sister and their mom hate GLBT people and are racist. But she hates our father so she's kind of biased. Before, he told me to stand up for myself and do things because I want to, so I don't know what he would think. Many of my friends at RIT are accepting. One of them is transgendered. But there are 2 people who like to kid me about it all the time.

RedFox

kewl redfox..

I graduated NTID of '87 at RIT before. long time ago..... when I was BI during NTID student at the time. Always be in the closet not show them in my private life. Like this. Until when I was 25 yrs old, I come out my parents at my old counselor in 15 yrs ago. Now My good friends know me who i am lebsain very happy

Chelle

Coming Out of the Closet

Hey, I am curious your coming out experience?

Myself I have came out to a few of my closest friend last yr in dec or sumthing like that, but i refused to tell anybody else. After I transferred to another deaf school, I started to realize how open minded the school was about GLB people, also I was chatting with one of the residence counsellor with two of my friends while traveling on a trip. And she finally admitted she was a lesbian, so I came out to those two friends (one from my old school his girlfriend, whom i was not close at the time) i told them that i was a bi myself, they just look at me and said oh. That was it. After that I started coming out to more and more people at my school. Now basically almost everybody know in my group that i hang out with knows.

For my parent, I still have not come to the time to open up to them yet.

I also have considered myself bisexual since i was in gr 10, (2 yrs ago) but now i am not sure whether i am a bi or a lesbian. sighs life is full of questions :-D (sorry for going off the topic)

Grown up

I think we have thread here but I cant remmy which ones... Anyway, I been know I was gay since kiddo but I did try to be girlfriend and boyfriend in high school for 3 years but seems not working out. I decide to stay who I am...

I have not told my family but they noticed sometimes the way I am and not want any relationship by men. Lot of my friends knows me and loved me no matter who I am.

:D

WHOA!!!! Already Tranfers since It did not match this threads -- There is National Day in October.... Yes, OUT OUT here I am!

Back