let’s be friends/study buddies :)

wrengle

Reaction score
hey, i’m wren, i’m 16 years old and i live in wisconsin. i’m currently doing asl classes online through my school, so i don’t really have classmates to practice with but i know that interacting with people that are deaf/hoh or at least fluent in asl is pretty important to learning sign. i have discord and skype for video calls and i would love any in person opportunities too if you’re comfortable. thanks :)

hi! I've also been looking for someone to practice my ASL with- although I do take in person classes, they aren't too frequent and I'd like to keep working outside of them. If you want, you could send me your discord! :)

hi! I've also been looking for someone to practice my ASL with- although I do take in person classes, they aren't too frequent and I'd like to keep working outside of them. If you want, you could send me your discord! :)
I would love to be your study buddy. Please email me at geerkorey@gmail.com

hey, i’m wren, i’m 16 years old and i live in wisconsin. i’m currently doing asl classes online through my school, so i don’t really have classmates to practice with but i know that interacting with people that are deaf/hoh or at least fluent in asl is pretty important to learning sign. i have discord and skype for video calls and i would love any in person opportunities too if you’re comfortable. thanks :)
I’m Deaf and can help. Please email me at geerkorey@gmail.com

Back