lesbian can get herpes?

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi

I just off Vp phone with my friend. Her friend was wonder what her vagina begins slightly pain and itch. So I was suppose that Maybe can cause Herpes by lesbian contact sex ?

Yep, even lesbians can contract STDs. Remember, there's clit-to-clit sex and sharing unclean 'toys'. ;)

Could be infection or herpe or have not wash her vagina for while that cause it hurt and itch...

Interest!

Here result... They bought fake penis and played with that toy but Her doctor find that her vagina get pain from "SIZE" extra Large fake Penis cause her vagina irritant! So Her doctor told her to get small to medium size fake penis and no no no no Large size.

Also must after finish sex and she has to go to bathroom and Release urine!
:giggle:

Yep, even lesbians can contract STDs. Remember, there's clit-to-clit sex and sharing unclean 'toys'. ;)

Not too high risk to get one, also man to man is more risky than woman, if sex without condom.

>.> I don't know if I should laugh or not. ... ... BWAHAHAHA WAHAHA AHAHAHA~!!!

This is too funny. Poor girl.

It Does Not Matter How Many People You Sleeps With, It Take One Person To Get It

Striaght or not, doesn't matter how many people you sleeps with, it take one person to get it............

I can see why God said in the Bible to "Sticks with One wife/husband", it is to protects yourself from killer diseases by sleepin' with too many people that we should sticks with one to be safe and to have safe sex, havin' one mate is cleaners than havin' many mate...........

If you are sleepin' with multiple people then "You Are Sleepin' With Death"......

One lady was interviewed along time ago on 20/20 on tv, she was a virgin met a man she didn't know that he had slept over 200 women and he begged her to move in with him and she lost his virgin to him and he beats her up and she got sick and found out she got full blown Aid and she almost die 9 times and had to take 50 pills aday for Aid she was 20 when she was a virgin and I thinks she probably already died.............

Many women or men who are being abused get caughted with Aid, Hiv and Std...........

Condoms or any other protections are not made for sleepin' around, these are use to protects your self from pregnancy also other bad disesases when you are havin' a serious commitment with one person.........

On Tv commerical showed that many should "True Love Wait", until you are married to the right person to have clean morals stand to protects yourself from bad diseases....I would never sleeps around .....With Aid / Hiv / Std ----No Thanks!

Condoms/of any kinds can rips, breaks, tears or have hole in it.....Condoms factory makers are not 100% safe, nothin' in this world can be perfect..........
Even oral sex also can get Std in the mouth especially Aid/Hiv ...it's sad!

I gotta go (coughin') ..take care Hugs!

Perhaps it is not herpes... It could be Yeast INfections....need to see dr...

Hi

I just off Vp phone with my friend. Her friend was wonder what her vagina begins slightly pain and itch. So I was suppose that Maybe can cause Herpes by lesbian contact sex ?

or it could be yeast infection because the symptoms are burning, dry, itching, etc... and yeast infection can come from being sexually active (one of the facts)... so encourage your friend to seek a gynecologist...

or it could be yeast infection because the symptoms are burning, dry, itching, etc... and yeast infection can come from being sexually active (one of the facts)... so encourage your friend to seek a gynecologist...

Yes thats right one of factors... I had it for long time.. i was married to my husband... doctor gave me all allergiies on list that can causes Yeast Infections.. so i checked each .. found out I was allergic to nylon panties.. so i switched to all cotton panties... Yeast Infections went away .. never returns ever since....

yea more risky for gay men...

but for me.. i wont use condom in my life...

I rather to take risk

For me, I prefer to use condom because HIV and AIDS are so painful and doesn't wish to get one.

One member from Mississippi and she said HIV isn't bad, that looks insane to me.

About HIV

One member from Mississippi is wrong about HIV, because there's no cure for HIV which will switched to AID and that's the end of it.

For me, I prefer to use condom because HIV and AIDS are so painful and doesn't wish to get one.

One member from Mississippi and she said HIV isn't bad, that looks insane to me.

BeWare of Sexually Transmitted Diseased !

SYPHILIS
STD Facts - Syphilis

PID
STD Facts - Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)

HERPES
Genital Herpes - STD information from CDC

CHLAMYDIA
Chlamydia - STD information from CDC

GONORRHEA
Gonorrhea - STD information from CDC

TRICHOMONAS
Trichomoniasis - STD information from CDC

BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS
Bacterial Vaginosis - STD information from CDC

HEPATITIS
Viral Hepatitis - STD information from CDC

HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS (HPV) INFECTION
HPV - STD information from CDC

General Information
General Information - STD information from CDC

HIV / AIDS & STDS
HIV/AIDS & STDs - STD information from CDC

INFERTILITY & STDS
Infertility & STDs - STD information from CDC

STDS & PREGNANCY
http://www.cdc.gov/std/STDFact-STDs&Pregnancy.htm

If you wants to avoid those deadly diseased...Best to avoid sex until you find the right person to marry to settle down (stickin' with one mate is the safest)...Please stay safe, You have right to avoid those deadly diseased, You are Responsibiliy for your own health...be clean and be free.:ty:

Yes thats right one of factors... I had it for long time.. i was married to my husband... doctor gave me all allergiies on list that can causes Yeast Infections.. so i checked each .. found out I was allergic to nylon panties.. so i switched to all cotton panties... Yeast Infections went away .. never returns ever since....

you can also get yeast infection from dirty toilet paper and also some people are allergic to scented/colored toilet paper and scented tampons as well... i am allergic to scented toilet paper... i only use plain white ones... and i always use tissues or whatever is available when i use the public restrooms because you don't know if people touch it with dirty hands or let alone if it was on the floor! :ugh:

Back