Legally deaf with 2 hearing aids in Las Vegas.

StevieSmiley

Reaction score
Hello!
I've taken a week off work to shift focus and thought it would be good to meet people with similar interests and problems. But I've been having a problem even finding such communities. It seems like everything bellied up after 2020 epidemic.

I'm 52, single, never married, no kids. But I'm quite social despite being legally deaf... But with a recent heartbreak. I just don't get out enough I guess.

I love running. And working out too. I know very little ASL and have no one to learn it with. My hearing was fine until I was around 30. Heredity caught up. Pretty sure loud music put the nail in that coffin

Hello!
I've taken a week off work to shift focus and thought it would be good to meet people with similar interests and problems. But I've been having a problem even finding such communities. It seems like everything bellied up after 2020 epidemic.

I'm 52, single, never married, no kids. But I'm quite social despite being legally deaf... But with a recent heartbreak. I just don't get out enough I guess.

I love running. And working out too. I know very little ASL and have no one to learn it with. My hearing was fine until I was around 30. Heredity caught up. Pretty sure loud music put the nail in that coffin
Hey there Las Vegas person....I am 63, lost hearing in a military accident.....I am retired and disabled.....I am new to ASL, and I am the ever ready Tortoise.....I will cross the finish line, but it will take time....lol
Anyway I have Zoom. I would love to have a practice partner....btw, our kiddos live in Las Vegas.....it's just plain too hot there for us......Have a Groovie Day.

D.Graves (Uncle D)

Back