Legalizing Sexual Assistants For the Disabled

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Maximiliano Ulivieri suffers from muscular dystrophy. He recently started a controversial campaign in Italy to legalize “sexual assistants” for the severely disabled.

Maximiliano, also known as “Max,” explained to Italy’s The Local in an interview that, “sexual assistants primarily work with people who are unable to discover their body or move freely.”

Under the legislation Max is proposing, a sexual assistant would be trained to become the sexual partner of a disabled person. They would work six-month stints, and be trained as therapists, “to make sure the disabled person doesn’t have a psychological problem too,” added Max.

With support from thousands, including politicians,and the growing number of other European countries that have already legalized sexual assistants for the disabled, (that includes Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, and Holland), perhaps Italy will be the next to to give way to the overwhelming groundswell, despite critics.

In June 2013, the mother of a man who suffers from Williams syndrome utilized the services of a sex assistant for her son. She said in a video posted on Il Fatto Quotidiano, “In Italy, we still have the notion that a disabled person is not a person. We do not have respect to think that, before their disability, there is a person whose needs must be respected.”

There’s more information on this campaign at www.lovegiver.org.

http://firsttoknow.com/legalizing-sexual-assistants-for-the-disabled/?utm_source=facebookpage

I saw 'theary of everything' Steven Hawkins had 3 children I still trying work that one out

Its just another euphamism for working girl, as in hooker, as in sex trade worker, as in prostitute,
Change the name, the flavour is the same, so they get six month contracts, as opposed to hour rates so on.
Yeah sure, every one needs some lovin

I read it again for some reason I thought mean sexual therapist showing disabled person how have sex with someone else 3 of them in the bed
At least she get union rates holiday pay health care decent reference..she is now a therapist not hooker win win

Its just another euphamism for working girl, as in hooker, as in sex trade worker, as in prostitute,
Change the name, the flavour is the same, so they get six month contracts, as opposed to hour rates so on.
Yeah sure, every one needs some lovin

What about a gay disable guy , they 'll want a gay guy to be their sexual therapist .

Guessing the government is gonna have to pay for this so-called "Sexual Assistant"?....Really now....well, I sure wouldn't pay any taxes to have some guy get his rocks off, it's absurd!

I knew of man who had catheter and no use of hands I still trying figure it out and he had no help...he got one of the nurses pregnant in ward full of patients no one heard or saw a thing

I knew of man who had catheter and no use of hands I still trying figure it out and he had no help...he got one of the nurses pregnant in ward full of patients no one heard or saw a thing
Sounds like she had a hand in it (no pun intended) and did most of the work with his consent. Sperm are hardy little things.

consenting in everyway,she got sack which bit unfair.. the catheter was never removed or so they say i unable work out how it was done but must been painful for one of them and very quick quicky as staff and patients everywhere and no one saw a thing.
those sperm clever little suckers surmount those obstacle

Well maybe they can kill 2 birds with 1 stone and have sex assistant dogs? They got service dogs anyway and if the dog gets horny, might as well take care of those urges with the master.

This is very tricky. The overwhelming majority of people can find sexual release elsewhere(ie in traditional realtionships) ..... That parent of a person with Williams syndrome could have just tried to hook them up with someone else on their level. That's one of the issues with inclusion... it might not be the best arena to find a like sex partner, since while most normal IQ people may think that people with intellectucal disabilities are cute, and may be causal friends with them, it's hard to go deeper.
But there are some severely disabled people who might actually NEED something like this.

Well maybe they can kill 2 birds with 1 stone and have sex assistant dogs? They got service dogs anyway and if the dog gets horny, might as well take care of those urges with the master.

the thought of it...zoophelia it called...bloke near me had sex with chicken he on sex offenders record now...I trying work that one out to.

That remind me, there is Japan called "Medical Sex Worker" where disability person never experience sex and receive a nice mastu-rate.

Has anyone ever made a request like that for the Make-A-Wish foundation? :laugh2:

he may have girl friend or wife sex therapist helping with what go where bit of passion killer

Back