Left 4 Dead 2 CD Key Code

JoeyDeafNinja

Reaction score
I bought used L4D2 for PC and I see only one code called "Quick Reference Card" and there is a code on bottom, I typed code and it said it has been used by other user. WTF. I want to play it on PC. Do you have any extra or unused CD Key? Please send me PM a code. Thank you _\m/

I bought used L4D2 for PC and I see only one code called "Quick Reference Card" and there is a code on bottom, I typed code and it said it has been used by other user. WTF. I want to play it on PC. Do you have any extra or unused CD Key? Please send me PM a code. Thank you _\m/

Used? Sound like key label are missed?

You should order from steam. I got L4D1 and L4D2 for $15 on sale.

Welcome to Steam

This is why you don't buy used multiplayer games. They come with their own codes and stick with the first owner forever.

you get what you pay for.

618px-4tehlulz.jpg

I love L4D and L4D2! I invited highlander, ZeroBlazer, MYMDA2007 to join played Co-op. It was so fun with deaf gamers. Maybe, I'll invite you someday.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ADers

Used? Someone registered with CD code key already. It cannot re-sell code key numbers to anyone.

Now you know why many video stores don't buy or sell used PC games. However you can buy PC versions from any D2D websites such as Impulse or Steam. They offer great deals.

GOG.com sells old PC games, modified to work with currently OS like Windows 7 with help of built-in DOS emulator.

[edit] STAY AWAY FROM ORIGIN (owned by EA)!!!

GOG.com sells old PC games, modified to work with currently OS like Windows 7 with help of built-in DOS emulator.

[edit] STAY AWAY FROM ORIGIN (owned by EA)!!!

:ty: for GOG.com tip. And I agree with you about EA, they are simply :evil:!

Yeah, I hate it when we get screwed like that because of something that only one person can ever have it.

You can thank corporate greed for such annoying practices.

When it gets to the point that all companies stop allowing perpetual licensing with CD game purchases, there will be a lot LESS gaming in my house! :thumbd:

You can thank corporate greed for such annoying practices.

When it gets to the point that all companies stop allowing perpetual licensing with CD game purchases, there will be a lot LESS gaming in my house! :thumbd:
It's like those download content that you can only get if you buy or pre-order the game from one location. :roll:

It's like those download content that you can only get if you buy or pre-order the game from one location. :roll:

Don't you hate that? Frankly, I think it's a real joke that we are so restricted to what we can do with what we buy.

Bump. Do anyone know how I can buy CD key for L4D2? I heard L4D2 cost was about 10 last month and I missed a chance. Now it back to 20. -_-

This is why you don't buy used multiplayer games. They come with their own codes and stick with the first owner forever.
That's a very common problem when you buy used games that are intended for multiplaying.

Although, I find it dumb for stores to even re-sell those games... without including a valid code in it. :roll:

Don't worry about L4D2, there are new games are coming up in the fall, including Assassin Creed III.

Bump. Do anyone know how I can buy CD key for L4D2? I heard L4D2 cost was about 10 last month and I missed a chance. Now it back to 20. -_-

Well, got L4D2 game yet? If not. I might buy you CD code key from Steam store online.

Go to your local "GameStop" store. Buy $20 or $50 gift card. You can buy any game at Steam store with gift card codes. It will download game in your Steam account as game library list.

Wish I'd know about this sooner, I was having real trouble trying to use UK credit cards/Paypal with Canadian Steam purchases.

Back