Leave video message useful?

agentpigeon

Reaction score
I have a question for everybody who uses a computer VRS program like Vision, VideoSign, or EnvisionSL. Do you ever wish that you could leave a message when you are calling another deaf? Sorenson lets hearing callers leave messages when you don't answer, but there is no same thing for people who call point to point, from one computer to another computer.

I have a friend who uses the VP200, and he often calls my Vision program, but sometimes I'm not there or don't see it ringing. I wish he could leave a message for me so we don't have to play videophone tag, but the program doesn't offer that feature. Do you ever have that happen to you? Don't we need to be able to leave messages?

I have a question for everybody who uses a computer VRS program like Vision, VideoSign, or EnvisionSL. Do you ever wish that you could leave a message when you are calling another deaf? Sorenson lets hearing callers leave messages when you don't answer, but there is no same thing for people who call point to point, from one computer to another computer.

I have a friend who uses the VP200, and he often calls my Vision program, but sometimes I'm not there or don't see it ringing. I wish he could leave a message for me so we don't have to play videophone tag, but the program doesn't offer that feature. Do you ever have that happen to you? Don't we need to be able to leave messages?

they no make money for leave deaf messge they make money if leave messge thru vrs

Back