Least favourite actor/actress?

CatoCooper13

Reaction score
Who's your least favourite actor or actress?

Mine's Steven Seagal, Slyvester Stallone, Claude VanDamme, Leo DiCaprio

Actresses - hmm...Shannen Doherty and Rose Rowan...there are others, but cannot name them as I can't think of a name, hahaha. :P

Goldie

Last edited:
least umm i dunno their names since i don't care who they are LOL. I like slyvester stallone IMO

Originally posted by DeafSCUBA98
least umm i dunno their names since i don't care who they are LOL. I like slyvester stallone IMO

:lol: That's OK...it's YOUR opinion, no objections from me. :)

Goldie

:werd: i agree with u Waterrats in ref to Claude VanDamme :roll: i also dont particularly watch action related flicks anyway so i dont know who i consider the WORST actor/actresses due to my being SO BEHIND on movies LOL :-x

Worst Actor: Steven Seagal --> did this guy really think he's a bankable actor? i had the misfortune of getting a free ticket for fire down under. fell asleep after 10 minutes.

Worst Actress: Renee Zellwegger --> that permanent squint she sports is so not attractive (she's great in bridget jones's diary, though). i was personally rooting for Catherine Zeta-Jones in chicago even though it was renee who won an award for her role in the movie.

Worst Actor Ever: Michale Jai White (Spawn) (Univerisal Solider: The Return)

Wost Actress Ever: Alica Silverstone (Clueless) (Batman & Robin)

Originally posted by Steel
Worst Actor Ever: Michale Jai White (Spawn) (Univerisal Solider: The Return)

Wost Actress Ever: Alica Silverstone (Clueless) (Batman & Robin)

Apparently, you haven't seen enough movies.

Pamela Anderson is way worse than Alicia Silverstone. Heck, Alicia Silverstone isn't half as bad as Pamela!

Steven Segal, I don't doubt one bit that he is one of the worst actors ever. It's just amazing how stupid the average moviegoer is because they're paying to see Steven Segal movies!

Worst Actress: Madonna/Britney Spears/ and the group of Playmates jumped from centerfolds to TVs.

Worst Actor: I don't know.

Worst actress: Pamela Anderson-Lee Her acting seem OK. She's too much than model and singer. Makeup :ugh:

Worst Actor: OJ Simpson I have seen his acting. not that brillant skill he acted. His skill suppose belong to talking show. He had great voice than acting. He suppose belong to sports not Hollywood. plus u know his reputation for being women abuser.

*prepare to throw some rotten tomatoes their way*

My tomatoes just has landed on Sylvester Stallone (post-Rocky and Rambo days) for worst actor and Jane Fonda

Now take exit stage left the sorriest excuses fer an actor!

Originally posted by Lasza
Worst actress: Pamela Anderson-Lee Her acting seem OK. She's too much than model and singer. Makeup :ugh:

Worst Actor: OJ Simpson I have seen his acting. not that brillant skill he acted. His skill suppose belong to talking show. He had great voice than acting. He suppose belong to sports not Hollywood. plus u know his reputation for being women abuser.

Agreed! Lasza, I was so pissed off at how O.J. Simpson was 'royally' treated despite the evidence and stories that pointed him in being guilty for the murders of his ex wife, Nicole, and her friend, Ron.
I just couldn't believe the media and how they were so obsessed over that. I'm just glad it's over with and in the past!

I thought O.J. was an OK actor, he was funny in the 'Naked Gun' movie series with Leslie Neilsen. But after the murders, I've changed my opinion on O.J.

Back