lease

P

pinkster

:eek: i signed my lease yesterday, i am now an official resident in this house with Bill (megladon) and Pete! eeekssss :D My very first legally binding contract.. ;)

haha =D I am NOT. Contrary to popular opinion - i am different than my father. :) (not that you said anything abotu him but i had to just point it out.. youknowcausehe'ssoirresponsibleitsnotevenfunnyandhesaysimtheonethatsimmatureinthefamilysofuckthatgofigure.) :ily:

That's great..Jeremy and I live in a duplex apartment much is big and nice! :D We plan to have our house built within 2 or 3 years somewhere

Jamie was ITCHING to sign the LEASE!! She now "I notice" she smiles that she felt MUCH better signing the lease.. SO she can avoid her "weird, strange, not resonsable" father :(

Yay finally!! We should have a :party: for her first time signing a LEASE.. :D

Last edited:
Originally posted by TinyStrawberry
Jamie was ITCHING to sign the LEASE!! She now "I notice" she smiles that she felt MUCH better signing the lease.. SO she can avoid her "weird, strange, not resonsable" father :(

Yay finally!! We should have a :party: for her first time signing a LEASE.. :D

Shouldnt we throw a party or something for her?

/\/\êg£àdôñ

Originally posted by luckyx13x
haha, that's so cute!

congrats, Jamie!!!

<3333

:werd: EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS, jams now u made it thru and u can do anything ur heart's desire for, and i wish u all the best of luck in this make sure u follow that lease and just do ur best in this!

Oh man! Lease sure scares me!. been on lease for couple of years at old Apt. Now i ain't using lease now i am using mortgage on my new home. Mortgage is a wise investment, Lease is just a waste of money cuz you pay every month and it's gone bye bye. :)

*smacks eric* well im 19 and im not finacially prepared for a house :) Plus I dont have kids to think about, unlike someone i know ;)

Originally posted by pinkster
*smacks eric* well im 19 and im not finacially prepared for a house :) Plus I dont have kids to think about, unlike someone i know ;)

aw :( okay well u're excused to get a lease since u're young, and single:naughty:

in fact i plan to sell my house next year, here is boring town! no fun activites to do around. have to drive hour to st. cloud or 2 hours to cities, yikes!

Originally posted by DeafSCUBA98
aw :( okay well u're excused to get a lease since u're young, and single:naughty:

in fact i plan to sell my house next year, here is boring town! no fun activites to do around. have to drive hour to st. cloud or 2 hours to cities, yikes!

whats with the ":naughty:" after single? And I'm not really single, i guess. Im dating someone, even tho he calls it "just dating" and nothing really more than that. He means the world to me and that cant change :)

But i can understand, wilmar sucks butt, you should move back to the cities again :)

Back