learning English

GoBack

Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm a deaf spanish boy and I work at a big company in Spain and contact with many co-worker in USA, I want to improve my level of English, and for this send me a private your messenger Msn and we "chat"

:ty: thanks!

Yo hablo el castellano--tuve 5 años de clases en castellano.

Pero no hablo el catalán, gallego, ni euskarra.

I don't speak spanish ha but i know few spanish word i forget what word is for? I gotta learn more abt that

welcome here :]
I am a foreigner ,as well. I think the best way to learn a foreign language is reading. Chatting may waste too much time of you ,IMO.

Yo hablo el castellano--tuve 5 años de clases en castellano.

Pero no hablo el catalán, gallego, ni euskarra.

wow! I can't speak catalan, gallego, euskera, but spanish yes!

If you want to learn spanish give me you msn (in private better) :giggle:

welcome here :]
I am a foreigner ,as well. I think the best way to learn a foreign language is reading. Chatting may waste too much time of you ,IMO.

yes, the best way to learn english is reading, but i read a lot of books in English, but I chat many times with USA, South Africa, Holland... for my work, I learn to chat in correct English for my "image" :cool:

and I don't want to speak just a "Tarzan"

I think thats great you learning English:) Actually the English language is the hardest language for anyone to learn. I never realized that of course I've spoke it all my life. But for easier for people to learn Spanish then English.. Same goes for any other language in the World.

Back