Learning ASL online

This one is a very good to learn ASL.

Check ASLPro.com as well. :)

Thank you very much! Last night I learned 5 signs and have been practicing today.

I know finger spelling very well and some signs but I want to get to the point to carry on conversation in speak and ASL.

I still remember from 5 years ago how to sign 'My Name is Melissa' :) so I'm proud of that

My 5 year old is enjoying the ASL Pro site. She's been signing the word octopus for about 2 hours off and on now LOL

My 5 year old is enjoying the ASL Pro site. She's been signing the word octopus for about 2 hours off and on now LOL

I think animal signs are the cutest in ASL as it fits the picture. Anytime I am asked to teach a bunch of kids signs--I always teach the ABC's and then animal signs. Kids are much receptive to it.

The animal signs are really cute! I really like the flower signs too :)

I've been following the development of ASLU (lifeprint.com) for over 5 years. Dr. Bill Vicars has been doing a pretty good job from what I can tell. I haven't found a better free site for learning ASL yet. Even so, I keep searching for more sources. --patrick

Not sure if anyone is still reading this thread of mine, but today I signed 'Have a Nice Day' to 4 Hearing people :) (we have 0 deaf people in our community)

god ones

ASL PRO is really nice. I like the section on idioms. :) I didn't know any! I remember watching and thinking, "Hey, neat!" :wave:

Back