Ld

I prefer the term chronically negative...

At least I've not heard any deaf militants running into a ENT clinic and yelling AUDIST! AUDIST!! Only to find out that Audi and Audist have two completely meanings in the deaf sense. :lol:

Right on line with walking down the street realizing you left your keys in the restaurant and you yell out OH TESTICLES!! :lol:

Actually several people here have it. So much for the myth that deaf people are always good at math!

OMG!!! Okay, I'm hearing, but I'm dyscalculic too!!! Is there a Thread for it? I didn't think anyone else knew what it was!!! I was only diagnosed this past fall (2010), and I'm 48 years old! Sure explains a lot!

Yeah, I came here because I thought LD meant Learning Disability too! :Oops: :giggle:

OMG!!! Okay, I'm hearing, but I'm dyscalculic too!!! Is there a Thread for it? I didn't think anyone else knew what it was!!! I was only diagnosed this past fall (2010), and I'm 48 years old! Sure explains a lot!

Yeah, I came here because I thought LD meant Learning Disability too! :Oops: :giggle:

You've found it!! We just need the mods to change the title teehee

Leave it as is! If it's not broken don't fix it!

Wow. There is a word for it? Astonishing. Add to my resume.... lol

Short bus kiddies... I rode a chartered bus to school so I wouldnt know this experience. Were you guys window lickers or blowers?

Me, too, I thought LD means Learning Disabilities. I suffer from LD.
Oops...
Develomenta (dyscalculia). :hmm:, interesting.. I think I may have a reading disorder. Maybe I should talk it with my doctor...

I thought LD means Learning Disabilities, which I suffer from.
Oops...
Develomenta (dyscalculia). :hmm:, interesting.. I think I may have a reading disorder. Maybe I should talk it with my doctor...

:giggle: No No it does stand for learning disabilities but my audi uses LD for late deafened :giggle: I thought he was just making fun of me...

Back