lazy sunday

STRANGER

Reaction score
ahhh... finally home sweet home away from working what up :smoking:

...oh, football games is over with, now spending it with the one I care for--that's what's up!! Only thing is, sure wishes the weather around here wouldn't be soo cold now....

was not feeling well all weekend, got to rest up before work tomorrow :)

i went shopping walmart then zoom church for supper and support my friend for donate (sp) then i came home now..

Spent the day (Sunday) around San Remo and Phillip Island with my DH...and our friends -- went out to lunch in Cranbourne on the way back home. I was holidaying at Phillip Island for the MotoGP (Grand Prix motorcycle races). Great fun! Phillip Island info site

Seeing the penquin parade is a must (saw that first month I moved out here 6 years ago) and the seals at the Nobbies/Seal Rocks.

Roadrunner said:
...oh, football games is over with, now spending it with the one I care for--that's what's up!! Only thing is, sure wishes the weather around here wouldn't be soo cold now....

mmmmm love to see rivalry football game they dominate players :smoking:

TweetyBird said:
i went shopping walmart then zoom church for supper and support my friend for donate (sp) then i came home now..

i havent gone church for while :o

PurpleRose71 said:
Spent the day (Sunday) around San Remo and Phillip Island with my DH...and our friends -- went out to lunch in Cranbourne on the way back home. I was holidaying at Phillip Island for the MotoGP (Grand Prix motorcycle races). Great fun! Phillip Island info site

Seeing the penquin parade is a must (saw that first month I moved out here 6 years ago) and the seals at the Nobbies/Seal Rocks.

take me!

TweetyBird said:
maybe u dont wanna get up in the morning so u can sleep in late morning?? am i right?

no i get up early morning i didnt get chance to go

Back