Lawyer: Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes divorcing

who gives a fuck about the richest wankers , why should we be interested in them? they are afterall, doing is as their JOB, a divorce for them, makes every $100 cups turns into a $1000 cups..."settlement" is a way of MAKING MONEY, for them at least

come to think of it, thats the "settlement" laws Id like to see Changed....

When Tom marries, his wife has the marriage life expectancy of a home computer; maybe 5 years. Then Tom trades in for a newer model.

Katie had a huge crush on Tom before they got married , I guess she found out
looks is not everything in a person.

there concern that people from scientology following her in menacening manner,and tom wanted send his kids to some part of cult that screws up their brains,that man and his belief sinister

Katie had a huge crush on Tom before they got married , I guess she found out
looks is not everything in a person.

This should've been her first clue:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNrB6qpmNwg]Tom Cruise Goes Nuts on Oprah - YouTube[/ame]

No TomKat thread??

Am I the only one interested in why Katie Holmes is divorcing Tom Cruise? Am I the only one here who thinks Scientology is a cult?

Am I the only one interested in why Katie Holmes is divorcing Tom Cruise? Am I the only one here who thinks Scientology is a cult?

IMO, Katie is trying to protect her daughter and realizes what she, herself, went through with Scientology is not healthy.

I watched what Kokonut show Tom Cruise on Oprah Show on the Youtube. My goodness sake, he must be really drunk. He was out of control. Yike!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:

Do you think they'll adopt me, If I asked them nicely? :hmm:

Last edited:
Back