Lawmakers Vote To Ban Picketing At Tucson Funerals

Protesting against homesexuality..saying that this girl died because God wanted to punish us for our tolerance towards homesexuality which makes these people totally stupid.

Not to mention a poor show of empathy for the girl's grieving family.

I'd like to see their Hillbilly arses shot, tared and feathered and run out of town!

I'd like to see their Hillbilly arses shot, tared and feathered and run out of town!
Aw, you're giving hillbillies a bad name. The Westboro group doesn't even come up to hillbilly standards.

but they cancelled picketing Christina's funeral because they got airtime on Az's one of radio station and will have face time on tv station via Toronto. They should have denied them airtime… All they want face time with millions than those numbers at funerals. ALL medias MUST deny them airtime no matter what! They don't deserve attentions! they are all bunch of Lawyers and they do this to provoke angers from funeral goers and get them to assault them then Westboro get back at them by suing them for $$$$ that's how they raise funds for a "church"!

But it's good that Az lawmakers passed the bill on both side and has been signed by Gov. Brewer so it's now a law! All that happened before they came to Tucson today

Last edited:
+1

That was what I was planning on saying in my post but everything you said is what I wanted to say.

+2. These people are a bunch of ignorant, prejudiced, delusional bigots. I'm waiting until they are involved in some sort of violence. People this much of a zealot are dangerous indeed.

What about freedom of speech? If hotheads can fill the airwaves with hate-filled diatribes, why can't these peaceful church members protest?

BTW, I abhor this group. I just wanted to sound the First Amendment siren.

Amendment One allows restriction with common sense because it's that obvious.

Back