Law & order: Criminal intent - deaf actors

Bebonang

Reaction score
NBC - Law & Order: Criminal Intent is featuring an episode called "The Silencer" and will be showing on Tuesday, April 3rd at 9 PM to watch the exciting drama unfold. The episode will have a heavy cast of Deaf actors including:

Deanne Bray
Alexandria Wailes
Garrett Zuercher
Darren Frazier
Hillary Baack
Willy Conley
and Raymond Luczak

NBC is making official by adding to the excitement which NBC is breaking history to hire more Deaf actors.

If you watch the programs along with your friends and letting all of other Deaf people about this episode and hopefully we will get to see more of Deaf People on other episodes and other programs. We are breaking through. Hip! Hip! Hurrah!!!! Just like Deaf TV said on the other forum that there is hope that the TV industry will make the Deaf news next. I do hope so. This dream might come true after all. So I am keeping my :fingersx:

That is exciting. I love Law and Order Criminal Intent. I also like Deanne Bray since she used to be on Sue Thomas FBEye.

I wrote it on my calendar. :)

NBC - Law & Order: Criminal Intent is featuring an episode called "The Silencer" and will be showing on Tuesday, April 3rd at 9 PM to watch the exciting drama unfold. The episode will have a heavy cast of Deaf actors including:

Deanne Bray
Alexandria Wailes
Garrett Zuercher
Darren Frazier
Hillary Baack
Willy Conley
and Raymond Luczak

NBC is making official by adding to the excitement which NBC is breaking history to hire more Deaf actors.

If you watch the programs along with your friends and letting all of other Deaf people about this episode and hopefully we will get to see more of Deaf People on other episodes and other programs. We are breaking through. Hip! Hip! Hurrah!!!! Just like Deaf TV said on the other forum that there is hope that the TV industry will make the Deaf news next. I do hope so. This dream might come true after all. So I am keeping my :fingersx:

This episode has been shown before, and its a good episode....

I was also on it :)

Wasn't that episode on television 2 years ago?

I remember seeing that. A friend of mine from NTID was on there too. :)

No Shoshannah Stern in it? :cry:

Deanne Bray is a very good actress. I'll try to remember to watch the show. :)

Wasn't that episode on television 2 years ago?

I remember seeing that. A friend of mine from NTID was on there too. :)
I believe this would be a different episode since NBC rarely would show older shows/movies on the NBC channel.

Law and Order is one of my favorite show :)

i thought it was the old show. Darren isn't in usa for a year or so. I am STILL not use to seeing darren in there that he looked so OLD. But in reality, he looks better!

Ugh!!! you are right. I have make the mistake of not seeing the day of the week for April 3rd. I hope it is right day for Friday to show the episode. I don't know why I make mistakes and I know I am not the only one that does it. Every one make mistakes around here every time we want to make announcement. Grrrrr! I don't like that. Ugh!!! :mad:

Ugh!!! you are right. I have make the mistake of not seeing the day of the week for April 3rd. I hope it is right day for Friday to show the episode. I don't know why I make mistakes and I know I am not the only one that does it. Every one make mistakes around here every time we want to make announcement. Grrrrr! I don't like that. Ugh!!! :mad:
Are you sure you're not getting your information wrong?

Where did you read about this? From here?

Deaf Actors in NBC’s Law & Order: Criminal Intent (April 3rd) « Fookem and Bug

The original air date for that episode was April 3, 2007... on Tuesday at 9 pm. It sounds like you read an old article that was dated before 04/03/07 and thought it was recent.

Here's the original thread that was made 2 years ago.

http://www.alldeaf.com/movies-books-tv-media/40189-attention-about-tv.html

Just wanted to be sure you had the right information. I'd hate for everyone to get all excited only to find out that it's not showing on the 3rd or 5th.

Yep, that is exactly the right one that I got from my best deaf friend from the mainland. She moved to a small city or a sort of a big town from her First Nation home in another reserve. She sent me that information through the e-mail. I do not know where she got that. Now I am puzzle. :scratch: I do not know if the rerun episode from Law & Order: Criminal Intent will show on that date. Maybe someone bump her like she bump me. I hope the program will show it as I did not get to see it as I do not remember it. :shrug: :confused:

Yep, that is exactly the right one that I got from my best deaf friend from the mainland. She moved to a small city or a sort of a big town from her First Nation home in another reserve. She sent me that information through the e-mail. I do not know where she got that. Now I am puzzle. :scratch: I do not know if the rerun episode from Law & Order: Criminal Intent will show on that date. Maybe someone bump her like she bump me. I hope the program will show it as I did not get to see it as I do not remember it. :shrug: :confused:
They often repeat episodes a year or two later. From the episode listing of the reruns lately, it seems that the deaf-related episode has passed a month or two ago. I guess it will be another year or two before it comes around again.

Why don't your friend rent it?

The link I sent you... read the date. It's from March of 2007. :)

I recall seeing this episode. I'm just curious when the networks will air a tv show/movie about deaf people that DOESN'T revolve around cochlear implants. Sheesh. :roll: This same old song and dance is starting to get old.

No, I don't think it is repeat. :dunno:
Here's what they said:

April 3 - DEAF ACTORS in Law & Order: Criminal Intent

After much rumor and anticipation - NBC has made it official!

Law & Order: Criminal Intent is featuring an episode called "The Silencer", starring a talent-heavy cast of Deaf actors, including:
Deanne Bray
Alexandria Wailes
Garrett Zuercher
Darren Frazier
Hillary Baack
Willy Conley
Raymond Luczak

Adding to the excitement, NBC broke history by hiring the most Deaf extras (35 people) for a network TV episode.

Please tune in to your local NBC provider on Tuesday, April 3rd to watch the exciting bullet-ridden drama unfold!

Also, if you plan to watch this episode with a group of friends, please, please, please turn your TV on, or record the episode so the Nielsen ratings go through the roof! Then more Deaf actors will be asked back to work!

Support your friends! Support your acting community!

Deanne Bray
Alexandria Wailes
Garrett Zuercher
Darren Frazier
Hillary Baack
Willy Conley
and Raymond Luczak

It is on Friday, April 3rd. :)

Back