Latest of Hugo the kitten.

Boris is a jack Russell terrier, yes he's protective of food but I trained him to wait for "good boy" command, just bit of play about as I know how protective he is of the food and to see how he reacts with hugo hanging around..... Any other animal that doesn't belong in my household (friends dog etc) he goes beserk! But strangely with Hugo, he's calm and focused waiting for my command. He won't touch it until I say so! To allow Hugo be this close without going beserk is "wow"!

So sweet. Hugo looks like an angel. You are blessed.

Boris is a jack Russell terrier, yes he's protective of food but I trained him to wait for "good boy" command, just bit of play about as I know how protective he is of the food and to see how he reacts with hugo hanging around..... Any other animal that doesn't belong in my household (friends dog etc) he goes beserk! But strangely with Hugo, he's calm and focused waiting for my command. He won't touch it until I say so! To allow Hugo be this close without going beserk is "wow"!

That is a real cute photo . I am not sure how Marty would act if another animal when near is food. I will sometime pretend to eat his food and Marty will get really worried looking. He is always begging for my food but he does not want to share his food with me.

Back