latest movie theater shooting..man shoots himself in the ass

Look at Aurora massacre. Why didn't government immediately act on it like banning guns or enacting gun restriction laws? Simple - voters don't want it therefore the government aren't acting on it or they'll face our wrath. That's not what the government wants.

Yup, make sense because Obama doesn't want lose the voters to tighten up the gun laws unconstitutionally.

There are a lot of moderates support pro-gun rights, that why we need president to be moderate rather than extreme right or left.

If they tighten security, they do it for our protection. The government doesn't want to see more people dead like 9/11. In other words, if they don't tighten security, more innocent people will die. That's not what the government wants.

We don't tighten up the gun laws after 9/11 but we TIGHTENED the anti-terrorist law, that's different.

For all of your other posts, if you tighten up the gun laws or nationwide gun ban so it will be MORE and MORE illegal guns from black market so will have a lot of murders/shooting, our country will be bad as Venezuela, Brazil, Colombia, Russia and South Africa. The gun ban doesn't work for our society - American society.

It means you will more likely to get shot rather than get bite from brown recluse spider.

Do you mean that the bill was passed to become a law but it didn't work or the bill was not passed?

the bill passed and it did not produce the result as expected. it failed to produce the result and it ended up as very costly which was why it was not renewed since then..... and also very embarrassing for Clinton and Brady Campaign. I'm surprised you did not know about this back then. It was a big news.

did you know DC gun ban and Chicago gun ban have been overturned recently by Supreme Court?

Gun bans and no-guns-allowed signs only stop law-abiding sane people. Insane people and criminals don't care about such things. They'll continue to do what they want to do.

Gun bans and no-guns-allowed signs only stop law-abiding sane people. Insane people and criminals don't care about such things. They'll continue to do what they want to do.

I can never understand why that simple logic remains elusive for anti-gunners. It's abysmally puzzling...

Honestly, I own few japanese swords and a gun or two. The laws could not be upheld in this country because America is truly a free country. Or it's just that I'm a pirate and I give no care about the laws but my own ethics.

Because there was no sign at the front and emergency exits were not monitored. Use your logic!

In other words, if emergency exits are monitored but there are no signs at the front, it's still unsafe since a gun owner can bring it through the front and kill people.

Oh yes I can see it now.

Psycho: "dang I had every intention of killing 100 people today but there is a "no guns allowed" sign....just my luck"

I can never understand why that simple logic remains elusive for anti-gunners. It's abysmally puzzling...

SpockGunLogic.jpg

That's weird since the guy who shot the people at the Sikh temple didn't use a gun that would be covered by such a ban.

another example of flawed logic.

Back