Reaction score
I tried to teach her the guitar :lol:

Cassandra, Chris, Rabbit.
cassandi02.jpg

Hers and my hands.
cassandi03.jpg

True love. :kiss:
cassandi01.jpg

Aww so young and so in love....Cute couple :).....I'm not looking forward seeing my oldest son being close to a girl ...I 'm not ready to lose him, sometimes I wish he was still little instead of a teenager :tears: ....

Aww so young and so in love....Cute couple :).....I'm not looking forward seeing my oldest son being close to a girl ...I 'm not ready to lose him, sometimes I wish he was still little instead of a teenager :tears: ....

How old is your son?

My oldest is 16 ...

Oh well, to tell you the truth I think I would hate it if I was a parent as well! Obviously I AM in love with this girl, but I can't imagine being a parent and feeling like I'm losing my child's heart to someone else... seems like it would be hard... the only thing I can think that would make it feel better would be if I really liked the person my son/daughter was in love with... then it would be like I was gaining one :)

She is a beautiful young woman!

You guys live far apart?

I see so much love radiating between you two.

Best of luck!

She is a beautiful young woman!

You guys live far apart?

I see so much love radiating between you two.

Best of luck!

we live about 3 hours apart... it's really not too bad... I wish we lived closer to each other, but there's nothing I can do about that right now. I think she's much more beautiful because of her personality, she is a wonderful person to be around.

You are great together! Thank you for sharing with me of your pictures I appreciate it. :D

You and ur gurl look great couple together smile and don't give up :hug: Rabbit and good luck stay with ur gurl!

Rabbit, when can you come over here to teach my macho husband a lesson or two in the romance dept? *cough cough* JK :)

Nice photos!

i love the pictures of you two together. its wonderful... cherish it forever, rabbit :)

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. I cherish her so much, I thank God everyday to have someone so special in my life, I really do love her with all of my heart.

Love the pictures of you and her, great looking couples and plus I love your new signature too. ;)

Aww ya both look so great couple, sweet pictures of ya both. heh

aww i agree with lovely don't give her up keep her in your heart smile
show her that she is important part of your life not give that up smile

you both look great smile

Back