Last thing my ex girlfriend said to me

planetdoodle

Reaction score
I need to go find a flannel girl living in a tree somewhere.What does that mean?Are all woman that high matience?

Last thing..

No my friend, all women are not, But she probably did you a favor although it might not feel like that now...I am so sorry for any pain she caused you. She was saying , I believe that you and she are not compatable...and is it not better to find out now? Take some time and think about what your differences were, I'm sure you overlooked them or she did not reveal her true feelings about things that ppl share, that makes them grow ..individuallly and together..I wish you peace, and happiness...Peace Begins Within...start there and you will have more meaningful relationships....smile..Midnight♥♥♥:wave:

No my friend, all women are not, But she probably did you a favor although it might not feel like that now...I am so sorry for any pain she caused you. She was saying , I believe that you and she are not compatable...and is it not better to find out now? Take some time and think about what your differences were, I'm sure you overlooked them or she did not reveal her true feelings about things that ppl share, that makes them grow ..individuallly and together..I wish you peace, and happiness...Peace Begins Within...start there and you will have more meaningful relationships....smile..Midnight♥♥♥:wave:

Mostly, I agree...the word "flannel"....makes me think of flannel night gowns..could you clarify the meaning?...As far as "living in a tree"...sort of like "Monkey say, Monkey do"??.....
Not all women are "high-maintenance", but we do like attention, flowers here and there and a night out, assurance and being on the same wave length.

I'm guessing she means a very-low maintenance "tom-boy" ?

Was she the: makeup has to be perfect, manicure/pedicures, won't get "dirty", type by chance?

Reality check: how many live in trees? Eat like "birds"?

Haven't noticed recently.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Come on, 'Noodle!....Give us some more info here.....
Did she wear a negligee and not a cotton flannel night gown?...Did she swing from the trees like "Jane"?...Did she prefer steak to rabbit stew?...Prefer diamonds to zircon?

Reality check: how many live in trees? Eat like "birds"?

Haven't noticed recently.

Me , Me , Me.... :P No that is not true. But, I think birds eat about half their own body weight per day, so probably none of us eat like birds.

I think she meant he needed to find some Mother Earth News type who likes primitive living.

Well Bottesini: pass on your wisdom re " Mother earth news" type. Hopefully they are "better" than "high/low flannels living in "tree houses". Hopefully not in the winter! What kind of ladder needed to "reach them"?

I understand there are a few books in the public library on this subject including one by my user name: "Love Smart".Find the one you want.Fix the one you got!

Good luck planetdoodle in your "unflannel" search.

are you a down to earth kind of person? It sound like your ex girlfriend and you did not have enough in common.

Considering they have "broke up" already perhaps planetdoodle at the moment is in "reflective mode" what "type" to consider? Is the screen-"high/low maintenance " suitable? Does one's funds enter the picture?

Considering they have "broke up" already perhaps planetdoodle at the moment is in "reflective mode" what "type" to consider? Is the screen-"high/low maintenance " suitable? Does one's funds enter the picture?

I think your idea in the bold might be a big part of it by what she said.

And really he is better off without someone like that. Looking for a girl who does not think a high income and luxury is such a big deal may be better for him.

Also an animal lover. I know he has a kind heart and rescued an elderly beagle.

Being an animal lover might be something to explore in potential partners. Consider going to "singles dance" might expand your meeting interesting persons.

Back