Last Movie You Watched?

Lanapoo goes to Hollywood

thanks I wont watch it (battle in LA) i just knew it, 'all big due to advertising hype'

Tron Legacy not bad not bad the end was too adrupty edited which is getting typical of films these days to which i think it has a lot to do with 'being careful not to give too much ideas and retain 'order of society' duh again!...
like Logan's Run of the 1970's rings VERY relevent whereas , "The Island" has too much of 'show how we ought to be digital members of society' the haze is so there....it irks me too much

I felt Tron: Legacy was lacking strength in the area of storytelling. However, the visuals was rather stunning. I really dug the opening shot of the Walt Disney logo. I did enjoy the movie somewhat, but it's more of an one-time thing.

men in black, men in black 2, megamind, wwe royal rumble 2010 (tho thats not really a movie...) and scorpion king 2. next up is the girl with the dragon tattoo.

The Outsiders - with a very young Tom Cruise, Emilio Estevez, Patric Swayze, Ralph Macchio, Matt Dillon and others.

I felt Tron: Legacy was lacking strength in the area of storytelling. However, the visuals was rather stunning. I really dug the opening shot of the Walt Disney logo. I did enjoy the movie somewhat, but it's more of an one-time thing.

i agree with you on that too, its story contents is rather too flat and boring..,it really lacked the magic of the original. the depths of characters could have been a lot better if they learn something from Star Wars sagas...depth of characters...is not the only key but also the range of narration also, hell if i went back to my notes for 'art of the film' i could easily make a good essay of this film Tron, its not flat out a failure, it was just the story and narration were clumsily managed. I feel that the mishandling of such had hurt it the most.

tried to watch Tron:Legacy but no captions and I couldn't hear it, so we just watched the movie Crash, a social commentary movie - very powerful.

Wirelessly posted

dogmom said:
tried to watch Tron:Legacy but no captions and I couldn't hear it, so we just watched the movie Crash, a social commentary movie - very powerful.

DVD or theatre?

Back